Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Beer Brewing Day with Lunch and Tastings at Hillside BreweryCode: PHBFD1 9 month validity Gloucestershire - Longhope 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Beer Brewing Day with Lunch and Tastings at Hillside Brewery
Add to Basket
Spend a day learning the ropes of ale brewing with this hands-on Beer Brewing Day with Lunch and Tastings at Hillside Brewery.
Following the Hillside’s expert Head Brewer, Will, you’ll be given a hands-on guide to brewing, as well as the lowdown on recipe development and brewing theory. No outing is complete without good food and drink, and you’ll be able to experience that too with a delicious locally-sourced breakfast and lunch. You’ll also enjoy a tasting session, where you can sample some of Hillside’s classic ales.
To top things off, you can take home your own branded Hillside Brewery Glass and a Hillside beer of your choice.
- Hands on brewing experience day with Hillside’s Head Brewer
- Explanation of recipe development
- Detailed overview of the brewing process
- Tasting session of Hillside’s classic ales
- Delicious locally sourced breakfast and lunch
- Branded Hillside Brewery glass with a beer of your choice to take home
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
You’ll arrive at The Hillside Brewery, where you’ll be greeted by Hillside’s Head Brewer, Will, who’ll give you a fantastic hands-on how-to guide to brewing.
Included in your brewing experience is a deliciously locally-sourced breakfast and lunch, as well as a tasting session where you’ll sample some of Hillside’s classic ales. At the end of the day, you’ll take home your own branded Hillside Brewery Glass, plus your choice of beer.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Under 18s must be accompanied by a full paying adult
- A non-alcoholic alternative to the beer tasting is available and will be provided to under 18s
- The brewing process is very physical, but you are not required to take part in all aspects
- You are advised to arrange a lift or taxi to take you to and from this experience
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
This experience runs on Wednesdays and Thursday throughout the year. Excluded dates apply.
The experience generally runs from 09.00 to 15.30, although this can vary.
We recommend you book at least one week in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow at least six hours 30 minutes for the full experience
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Gloucestershire - Longhope
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.