Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Bermondsey Beer Tasting Tour for Two
Add to Basket
Grab a fellow beer enthusiast and immerse yourselves in the wonderful world of beer with this Bermondsey Beer Tasting Tour for Two. You’ll be walking, talking, learning and tasting as you wander the thriving taproom scene in the Bermondsey and Southwark area.
You’ll visit at least three taprooms and enjoy drinks at each. Your knowledgeable guide will teach you all about the rich history and styles of Bermondsey’s beer as you go. This is a unique way to discover the city – particularly if you’re partial to a tipple or two!
- Bermondsey beer tasting tour for two
- Discover the rich history of Bermondsey and Southwark’s breweries
- Visit at least three taprooms on a walking tour
- Sample at least one drink at each location
- Learn little-known facts from your entertaining guide
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On the day, you and a lucky friend will join a group of fellow beer enthusiasts outside the Marquis of Wellington. You’ll be led by your knowledgeable guide through a walking tour of some of London’s finest taprooms. Stopping at a minimum of three, you’ll be treated to drinks along the way, all whilst learning about the rich history of British taprooms. This is a unique and fun way to discover a part of London’s beer scene, and you’ll learn plenty as you go!
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- ID may be required at the venues
- This is a walking tour so be prepared to walk around 2 miles in total
- The route is wheelchair friendly, with accessible toilets at the venues. Drop curbs are used at all times
- Please mention, when booking, any support you may need with regards to accessibility/disability so that your needs can be accommodated
- Tour groups will not exceed 12 participants
- Groups are welcome but must be aware that other people may be on the tour with them so that the enjoyment of all guests is not adversely affected
- This is an educational experience where the focus is on quality beers rather than a ‘pub
crawl’. The tour guides and venues reserve the right to refuse entry to any participants due to intoxication or inappropriate behaviour
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Tours run once per week throughout the year, on Saturdays at 14.00. Excluded dates may apply.
We recommend you book at least 2 months in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 2 to 3 hours for the full experience. Please arrive on time so as not to miss the start of your tour. Late entry is not guaranteed however they’ll do their best to help you join the group.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - Bermondsey
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.