Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Bodmin Jail Scary Cinema Night with Tour and Two Course Meal for TwoCode: PBODS2 9 month validity Cornwall - Bodmin 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Bodmin Jail Scary Cinema Night with Tour and Two Course Meal for Two
Add to Basket
Get ready for an unforgettable night of frights on a Bodmin Jail Scary Cinema Night with Tour and Two Course Meal for Two. With over 230 years of macabre history and lingering paranormal energy within its walls, Bodmin Jail is the perfect location for an undeniably chilling evening.
The two of you will kick things off with a two-course meal in the Governor’s Hall restaurant. With a high vaulted Gothic ceiling, leaded windows and stunning décor, it’s the perfect place to indulge yourselves in style.
Settle in for some blood-curdling scares with a horror movie within the atmospheric surroundings of the jail, before taking a deep breath and heading into the depths of where it all went on with a guided tour. Guided by the jail’s experienced Resident Medium, you’ll follow footsteps of the past as you wander the jail, learning its history of squalid conditions, notorious prisoners, and paranormal goings-on. Will you catch a glimpse of the tortured spirits rumoured to roam the halls? Prepare to find out.
- Bodmin Jail Scary Cinema Night with Tour and Two Course Meal for Two adults
- Two course meal each in the Governor’s Hall restaurant
- Watch a scary movie in the atmospheric settings of the jail
- Go on a night-time tour of the jail with Bodmin’s experienced Resident Medium
- Discover the macabre history and paranormal activity within the building
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Bodmin Jail, head to the Governor’s Hall restaurant, where the two of you can tuck into a tasty two-course meal to prepare you for the night ahead.
Following your meal, you’ll be sitting down to an immersive cinema experience with a scary movie within the jail’s atmospheric surroundings.
Then, if you can bear it, you’ll be guided by the experienced Resident Medium into the depths of the jail, where you’ll learn all about the macabre history, paranormal occurrences and notorious inmates. Prepare yourselves for an unforgettable night of frights!
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- Pregnancy: To ensure the health and well being of all their guests, anyone booking who is, or thinks they are pregnant, should consult their GP and obtain a letter confirming they are well enough to participate. Without a letter, they reserve the right to refuse admission without refund of any monies paid. They are happy to reserve you a place whilst you wait for your GP’s letter. The Resident Medium’s decision is FINAL
- General Health: they ask that at the time of booking, you advise them of any existing medical conditions. They need to know about anything from a physical disability, or heart condition, to diabetes. Better to tell them too much than too little. They reserve the right to refuse admission without refund of any monies paid. The Resident Medium’s decision is FINAL. Any information given to them will be treated in the strictest confidence
- Access to parts of the Jail may be restricted for those with mobility issues – unfortunately due to the layout and construction of this heritage site they are not currently a wheelchair or pushchair friendly venue. Please call them in advance of your visit for more details if you feel this may affect you
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available on Thursday nights throughout the year, come rain or shine!
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 5 hours 30 minutes for the full experience, starting at 19.30 and finishing at 01.00.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Cornwall - Bodmin
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.