Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Flight Simulator Experience Aboard a Boeing 737 - 90 minutesCode: PVAF19 12 month validity 6 locations 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Flight Simulator Experience Aboard a Boeing 737 - 90 minutes
Add to Basket
If you’re after the full flying sensation, jump in the cockpit and enjoy 90 minutes in the ‘air’ with this Flight Simulator Experience. Get all the excitement with none of the fear as you soar overseas to land in one of the 24,000 major airports in the world.
A knowledgeable instructor will talk you through every step should this be your first experience of flying; however, the session can be tailored to the level of each individual and can be enjoyed by novices or experienced pilots alike. The cockpit will feature the best visuals available and sound effects taken from a real aircraft. Start your adventure and choose any destination, time of day and weather conditions. The world is your playground, so let’s get flying.
- Pre-flight briefing
- 90 minutes in the air
- Choice of airports and routes
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at your chosen site, you will be shown to the waiting area by a member of staff where you will be able to purchases refreshments before your flight. Then, at the pre-arranged time, you will meet your instructor and undergo a pre-flight briefing before taking your seat in the cockpit.
You will be able to choose many of the details to your flight including, weather conditions, time of day, and destination. Choose from over 24,000 major airports worldwide for your start and finish points, then enjoy a stream of interesting facts from your instructor as well as guidance on how to fly. You will practice take-off and landing as you experience this life-like simulation and with up to two passengers aboard, you can share the fun and excitement.
- Minimum age: 12. Under 16s must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. (At Hinckley the minimum age is 10 and under 18s must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.) (At Newcastle upon Tyne the minimum age is 8)
- Minimum height: 4ft 8in (participants will struggle to see out of the window below this height as the simulator has authentic Boeing seats) (At Newcastle upon Tyne there are no height restrictions)
- Access to the simulator requires some physical dexterity, the cockpit is real size and a bit of a squeeze. You should be able to lift both legs at least 1 to 2 feet off the floor without assistance
- Wheel chair access is restricted
- This experience is not suitable for anyone with photo sensitive epilepsy
- When turning up for your experience please inform the instructor if you suffer from motion sickness. During the session the simulator can be stopped at any time
- Participants are welcome to bring up to two guests with them to join them in the cockpit to observe the experience or as many as they wish to wait in the reception area. Those in reception area will not be able to see the experience.
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
The experience runs seven days a week all year round. (Hinckley: Monday to Saturday, Barnsley: Sunday to Friday). Excluded dates include Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year’s Eve & New Years Day.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available.This is only a guideline and we advise you to book as early as possible to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on your voucher. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow up to 2 hours for the full experience, you will spend 1 hour 30 minutes aboard the flight simulator.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
6 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.