Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Boeing 737 Flight Simulator Experience, 60 minutesCode: PVAF16 12 month validity 7 locations 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Boeing 737 Flight Simulator Experience, 60 minutes
Add to Basket
Always wanted to fly a plane? The 60 minute Flight Simulator Experience lets you experience all the thrills and challenges of piloting a Boeing 737 without leaving the ground. Your one-to-one instructor will talk you through every step of your 60 minute ‘flight’ and tailor their tuition to your experience level. Being inside this state-of-the-art simulator is exactly like sitting in the cockpit of a modern commercial aircraft, with all the visuals and sound effects recorded from real planes.
You’ll can choose from up to 24,000 destinations, pick the virtual time of your flight, and even the type of weather conditions you’ll encounter as you guide the plane along its flight path. Up to two ‘passengers’ are welcome to share this experience (except at Ellesmere Port), so invite friends or family members to brave the virtual skies along with you. A dream come true for aviation enthusiasts and armchair adventurers alike.
- Pre-flight briefing
- 60 minutes in the air
- Choice of airports, weather conditions and routes
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
Having chosen between eight locations, Ellesmere Port, Shoreham-by-Sea, Bacup, Cheltenham, Peterborough, Sywell or Newcastle upon Tyne, you’ll be welcomed on arrival and invited to relax in the waiting lounge until your appointed flight time. Before taking your seat in the simulator cockpit your instructor will lead you in a pre-flight briefing to plan your simulator experience.
Once you’ve selected your departure and arrival airports, weather conditions and time of day, you’ll be tutored by your instructor on taking off and setting course. You will then enjoy 60 minutes of ‘flying’ time before touching down, virtually of course, at your chosen destination. You’ll be able to share the experience with up to two ‘passengers’,(except at Ellesmere Port) so take the opportunity to give friends or family a unique experience too.
- Minimum age: 12. Under 16s must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. (At Hinckley the minimum age is 10 and under 18s must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.) (At Newcastle upon Tyne the minimum age is 6)
- Minimum height: 4ft 8in (participants will struggle to see out of the window below this height as the simulator has authentic Boeing seats) (4ft at Newcastle upon Tyne)
- Maximum height: 6ft 5in (Newcastle upon Tyne)
- Maximum weight: 21 stone (Newcastle upon Tyne)
- Access to the simulator requires some physical dexterity, the cockpit is real size and a bit of a squeeze. You should be able to lift both legs at least 1 to 2 feet off the floor without assistance
- Wheel chair access is restricted
- This experience is not suitable for anyone with photo sensitive epilepsy
- When turning up for your experience please inform the instructor if you suffer from motion sickness. During the session the simulator can be stopped at any time
- Participants are welcome to bring up to two guests with them to join them in the cockpit to observe the experience or as many as they wish to wait in the reception area. Those in reception area will not be able to see the experience. At Newcastle upon Tyne to five guests are welcome at no additional cost
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
The experience runs seven days a week all year round. (Hinckley: Monday to Saturday, Barnsley: Sunday to Friday, Ellesmere Port: Tuesday to Saturday). Excluded dates include Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year’s Eve & New Years Day.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available.This is only a guideline and we advise you to book as early as possible to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on your voucher. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow up to 1 hour 30 minutes for the full experience, you will spend 60 minutes aboard the flight simulator. Please note the 'flight' at Ellesmere Port will be 75 minutes
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
7 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.