Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Borough Market Craft Beer Tasting Tour for TwoCode: PUKBM2 12 month validity London - London Bridge 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Borough Market Craft Beer Tasting Tour for Two
Add to Basket
Explore London’s rich brewing history together with this Borough Market Craft Beer Tasting Tour for Two.
Led by expert tour guides, you’ll discover and sample the local beer scene whilst learning what has changed over the years. Step back in time as you visit the site of the Old Anchor Brewery, one of the biggest in the world during the 1800s. See the Old Hop Exchange Building and marvel at London’s only remaining galleried coaching inn.
Last but definitely not least, you’ll enjoy tastings in a local Bermondsey brewery taproom to finish.
- Explore London’s rich brewing history with a Borough Market Craft Beer Tasting Tour
- Led by expert tour guides
- Stop at unique venues including one of the biggest breweries in the world during the 1800s
- Indulge in a range of different beers throughout the tour
- Finish with a tutored tasting session at one of the local brewery taprooms
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at your organised meeting point you’ll meet your expert tour guide and the rest of the group, before setting off on your adventure across Borough Market. Step back in time as you discover the local beer scene with stops including the Old Anchor Brewery, Old Hop Exchange Building and The George Inn.
Your tour will finish with a tutored tasting session on Druid Street at one of the local brewery taprooms. The tour and tasting will last approximately 2 hours.
- Minimum age: 18
- ID may be required at the venues
- This is a walking tour so be prepared to walk around 2 miles in total
- The route is wheelchair friendly, with accessible toilets at the venues. Drop curbs are used at all times
- Please mention, when booking, any support you may need with regards to accessibility/disability so that your needs can be accommodated
- Tour groups will not exceed 15 participants
- Groups are welcome but must be aware that other people may be on the tour with them so that the enjoyment of all guests is not adversely affected
- This is an educational experience where the focus is on quality beers rather than a ‘pub
crawl’. The tour guides and venues reserve the right to refuse entry to any participants due to intoxication or inappropriate behaviour
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Tours run once per week throughout the year, on Saturdays at 10.00. Excluded dates may apply.
We recommend you book at least 2 months in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 2 to 3 hours for the full experience. Please arrive on time so as not to miss the start of your tour. Late entry is not guaranteed however they’ll do their best to help you join the group.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - London Bridge
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.