Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Botanical Afternoon Tea for Two at London Marriott Hotel Park LaneCode: PMPLAT 9 month validity London - Park lane 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Botanical Afternoon Tea for Two at London Marriott Hotel Park Lane
Add to Basket
Located in the heart of London’s stunning Mayfair district, the London Marriott Hotel Park Lane is the perfect place to spend an afternoon enjoying the finer things in life. Sit back, relax, and enjoy one of Britain’s most beloved traditions with this Botanical Afternoon Tea for Two.
Enjoy a selection of savouries, including cucumber and cream cheese, poppy seed baguettini, Dill cured salmon, lemon and creme fraiche, artisan baguette, egg mayonnaise with chives on white bread and roast beef with horseradish and rocket on brown bread, to appeal to every palate.
To complement the savoury delights treat your taste buds to a raspberry and almond Battenberg, lemongrass, mango and pineapple plant pot, Chocolate, hazelnut and mint cone, rhubarb and custard macaroon and strawberry and yuzu cheesecake. There’s no shortage of the classics, either, with delicious freshly-baked plain as well as rose and apricot scones served with lashings of clotted cream alongside rhubarb and elderflower jam.
Top things off in style with an incredible selection of floral teas from the Jing tea menu.
- Afternoon tea at the 5* London Marriott Hotel Park Lane
- Selection of decadent sweet and savoury treats
- Served in the hotel’s signature Lanes of London restaurant
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
You’ll be greeted when you arrive at the London Marriott Hotel Park Lane and taken through to the hotel’s signature restaurant, Lanes of London and you pre-booked table.
There, you’ll be presented with an exceptional selection of sweet and savoury delights served on a classic three-tiered stand.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
This experience is available seven days a week 12.00 to 17.00. Exclusions may apply.
We recommend you book at least two weeks in advance to ensure dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please note: During December the Afternoon Tea will be Christmas themed and the contents will vary.
Please allow 1 hour 30 minutes to enjoy your afternoon tea.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - Park lane
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Three Course Sharing Mexican Brunch with Free Flowing Cocktails for Two at Corazón, London£75.00
- The View from The Shard and a Three Course Meal for Two at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse CoSave 46% £178.50 £95.00
- Three Course Dinner with Bubbles for Two at London Marriott Hotel Park Lane£59.00
- Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at The Washington Hotel, MayfairSave 50% £79.00 £39.50
- Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at the 5* Bentley Hotel, LondonSave 31% £80.00 £55.00
- Riverside Afternoon Tea for Two on The Yacht, London£55.00
- Premium Sparkling Afternoon Tea for Two at a Brasserie BlancSave 5% £53.00 £50.00
- Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at the Courthouse Hotel, LondonSave 40% £66.00 £39.50