Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Bottomless Prosecco Afternoon Tea for Two at Brigit's Bakery Covent GardenCode: PBBBPT 12 month validity London - Covent Garden 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Bottomless Prosecco Afternoon Tea for Two at Brigit's Bakery Covent Garden
Add to Basket
Put the world on hold for a few hours and relax with a Bottomless Prosecco Afternoon Tea for Two at Brigit's Bakery Covent Garden.
There’s a real passion for food and baking that becomes evident from the moment anyone walks into the door. The unique combination of a fine English tradition fused with a delicate French twist ensures an unforgettable dining experience. You’ll each be served a selection of freshly-cut sandwiches, delicious savoury muffins and a wide array of decadent homemade cakes including lemon meringue tarte and a chocolate mini cupcake.
All this will be accompanied with 90 minutes of bottomless prosecco as you toast to an afternoon well spent. Whether you’re looking to mark an occasion in style or just want a little treat, this is sure to be a fabulous afternoon to remember.
- Bottomless Prosecco Afternoon Tea for Two at Brigit's Bakery Covent Garden
- Unique combination of a fine English tradition fused with a delicate French twist
- A wide array of savoury delicacies and indulgent sweet treats
- 90 minutes of bottomless prosecco
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Brigit's Bakery Covent Garden, you’ll be warmly welcomed before taking your seats for your afternoon tea. Sit back and relax as you tuck into finger sandwiches, freshly baked scones with clotted cream and jam and a wide array of decadent homemade cakes.
Coupled with all of that is 90 minutes of bottomless prosecco as you toast to an afternoon well-spent.
- Minimum age: 18
- Brigit's Afternoon Tea are able to cater for vegetarians, pescatarians, gluten free (but not coeliac as traces of gluten may be found), vegans, halal. They are unable to cater for Nut Free, Combination of Dairy & Gluten free, Combination of Vegan & Gluten Free or Coeliacs
- Any allergies must be sent by email and confirmed by management at Bus@b-bakery.com and must not be written in special requests
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Available Monday to Friday 11.00 to 18.00. Date restrictions may apply.
We recommend you book at least seven days in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 1 hour 30 minutes for your tea.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - Covent Garden
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Afternoon Tea for Two at Brigit's Bakery Covent Garden£70.00
- Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at the Courthouse Hotel, LondonSave 40% £66.00 £39.50
- Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at the 5* Bentley Hotel, LondonSave 31% £80.00 £55.00
- Champagne Afternoon Tea and Thames River Cruise for TwoSave 40% £103.50 £62.00