Take several giant trampoline-like nets, surround them with protective netting, tunnels and slides, then put it all in a cavern deep beneath the ground. It’s cave diving mixed with bouncing around, and you can enjoy it all with a friend with this Bounce Below experience for two.
Bounce Below came to life from a former Victorian mine in Blaenau Ffestiniog to take trampolining and exploring fun to a whole new subterranean level. There are six levels of bouncing goodness filled with nets, huge slides and adventure for you to discover as you jump and slip around, and this year it’s even bigger, better and bouncier than before.
Try new slides that are three times faster than before and the height of two double decker buses, bouncier nets for higher jumps and bigger thrills, and new sections of the caverns opened up with 400 extra square metres to explore. It’s a bouncy experience you won’t find anywhere else!
- Explore a former slate mine through 6 levels of trampoline like nets
- New and improved for 2016 featuring all new areas and slides
- Personalised voucher and message card
We’re working with our experience partners to ensure we’re adhering to government advice as it updates. Please check with the supplier at time of booking for their individual recommendations.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Zip World, Blaenau Ffestiniog, 30 minutes ahead of your pre-arranged starting time, you’ll check in with a member of staff before making your way underground for your bouncing experience.
Your subterranean experience will last for 1 hour during which you can jump and slide throughout the 6 different levels.
- Minimum age: 7
- Please note that one participating adult must accompany children for children aged 16 and younger
- Minimum height: 4ft
- Maximum weight: 18 stone 11lb (120kg)
- Medical conditions such as heart problems, claustrophobia or epilepsy may increase your chance of having an accident - please check with the supplier prior to booking to see if you are suitable for this experience
- Unfortunately this experience is not suitable for pregnant women
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Available seven days a week. Date restrictions may apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 1 hour 30 minutes for the whole experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.