Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Bridge Bungee Jump for Two from Larpool Viaduct, WhitbyCode: PBUNB2 12 month validity North Yorkshire - Whitby 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Bridge Bungee Jump for Two from Larpool Viaduct, Whitby
Add to Basket
Prepare to test your nerves of steel with this Bridge Bungee Jump for two. One of the UK’s best bungee jump locations, the stunning Larpool Viaduct guarantees an unforgettable experience for the two of you.
Standing on top of the viaduct, you’ll soak up breath-taking views over the River Esk across to Whitby Abbey. The professional jump crew will make you feel safe and at ease as they strap you in all the necessary safety gear and help you individually select the jump cords in accordance with your body weights.
The jumpmaster will give you both that extra reassurance by double-checking everything and giving you a pep talk on what to expect before it’s time to take the ultimate leap of faith. Whether the pair of you have always wanted to give it a go or you just want to do something extraordinary, now’s your chance.
- Bridge Bungee Jump for two
- One of the best bungee jump locations in the UK
- Jump from the stunning Larpool Viaduct
- Spectacular views of the Yorkshire Moors and Coast including the River Esk
- Introduction and safety briefing from the professional jump crew
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival, the two of you will register at Whitby Sixth Form College which is a short 5 minute walk from the Larpool Viaduct.
Once you’ve registered, make your way over to the viaduct where you will be greeted by the professional jump crew, who’ll double check each of your weights, jump cord selections and waist harnesses before fitting your ankle harnesses. The two of you will then meet the jumpmaster who will double check everything again before talking you through your jump. Then, it’s onto the main event – an unforgettable bungee jump from the top of the viaduct.
- Minimum age: 14 (14 and 15 year olds require parent or guardian permission and signature)
- Participants aged 50 and above should seek medical advice prior to their event to ensure there is no medical reason for them not to participate
- Maximum weight: 18 stone 9 lb
- Waist harnesses fit waist size of 15.7in to 49.2in
- If you are not in good health, or if you are pregnant, you should NOT jump
- If you have any medical conditions you should seek medical advice before jumping
- You will not be permitted to jump should you have any of the following conditions: High Blood Pressure, and Heart Problems, dizziness, Epilepsy, Neurological conditions or Asthma. Participants cannot jump if they have any damage to neck, spine, legs or eyes
- If you suffer from any of the above but have been given a doctors certificate, you will be requested to sign a non standard waiver
- Medication – please inform us if you are taking any form of medication
- Glasses or hard contact lenses cannot be worn
- Alcohol – If you appear intoxicated you cannot jump
- Spectators are welcome
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available on selected weekends throughout the year. Please contact the supplier when making a booking for updated availability.
We recommend you book at least four to six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. This is only a guideline and we advise you to book as early as possible to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on your voucher. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 2 hours for the whole experience. Your bungee jump will take a few minutes.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
North Yorkshire - Whitby
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.