Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Brighton Helicopter Sightseeing TourCode: PA2BB1 9 month validity West Sussex - Shoreham-by-Sea 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Brighton Helicopter Sightseeing Tour
Add to Basket
Want to experience flying with a bit more of a buzz? Enjoy a change of perspective and see Brighton in a whole new way with this Brighton Helicopter Sightseeing Tour for one.
This fantastic opportunity allows you spectacular birds eye views across the vibrant coastal surroundings. You’ll hover over the landscape, taking in the panorama from a jaw-dropping height as the pilot demonstrates just how powerful a helicopter can be. This is a perfect experience for the lover of high altitude fun!
- Brighton Helicopter Sightseeing Tour for one
- 12 minute buzz flight
- Expert pilot
- Spectacular birds eye views over Brighton
- Safety briefing
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Shoreham Airport, you’ll be checked in and given a safety briefing. Then it’s up, up and away as you board the aircraft with the rest of the group and rise vertically into the skies.
Watch spectacular views from Brighton beneath you, enjoying a panorama that you won’t get anywhere else, before coming in to land after an exhilarating 12 minute adventure.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 4 (under 16s must be accompanied by a paying adult)
- Muimum weight: 2 stone 5lb (15kg)
- Maximum weight: 17 stone 4lb (110kg)
- You should not take part if you suffer from limited mobility, epilepsy, heart conditions or vertigo
- Pregnant passengers are allowed subject to doctors agreement
- You should be in reasonable health, if you have any disability or illness that may prevent you from taking part then you must discuss this with the experience provider before booking
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
This experience is available on Sundays throughout the year. Exclusions may apply.
We recommend you book at least eight weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Your flight will last for approximately 12 minutes but you should allow for at least 1 hour for your experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
West Sussex - Shoreham-by-Sea
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.