See Sussex like never before from 138m above the Brighton beach, and then enjoy a vintage afternoon tea for two at the nearby Hilton Brighton Metropole Hotel with this British Airways i360 Flight and Vintage Afternoon Tea for Two.
Conceived and designed by the same people who made the brilliant London Eye, Marks Barfield Architects, British Airways i360 is bringing 360-degree views of Sussex and the English Channel to the South coast. You’ll be able to see up to 26 miles in every direction, so make sure to bring your cameras along for some spectacular snaps (and likely a handful of stratospheric Sussex selfies).
Before or after your British Airways i360 ascent you can partake in a classic afternoon tea at the beach front Hilton Brighton Metropole Hotel, replete with delicious finger sandwiches, dainty cakes and pastries, and homemade scones with clotted cream and jam. Served with your choice of tea or coffee, seaside days out don’t get much more British than this!
- A flight for two on British Airways i360
- See the beautiful Sussex countryside and coastline from 138m up in the air
- Refuel with a vintage afternoon tea served at the nearby Hilton Brighton Metropole Hotel
- Personalised voucher and message card
We’re working with our experience partners to ensure we’re adhering to government advice as it updates. Please check with the supplier at time of booking for their individual recommendations.
What happens on the day?
Your slot for British Airways i360 will be booked in advance, so all you need to do is turn up at least 20 minutes before the allotted time with tickets in hand to gain entry. The ‘flights’ depart 30 minutes and you’ll have plenty of time to take in the sights.
You can choose to book your tea before or after your flight, so when it’s time for your table simply turn up, take your seats and enjoy sandwiches, cakes, tarts and scones with your choice of tea or coffee.
- Under 18s must be accompanied by a full paying adult
- British Airways i360 is fully accessible. There will be a safety limit on the number of wheelchairs permitted, so please book in advance to avoid disappointment. Visitors with disabilities will benefit from one free companion place per guest, a companion may be a family member, friend or registered carer. A disabled lift connects the upper level and the lower level. The lift is situated to the east of the British Airways i360 site.
- There is an accessible toilet on both the upper and lower level (prior to boarding the flight)
- Disabled parking is available at Regency Square car park
- Hearing loops available in the ticket office and shop
- Assistance dogs are permitted at British Airways i360, but please advise us when you make your booking if you are bringing your dog. The dog must remain under your control at all times and you must be confident that your dog will not be distressed by travelling in the enclosed Glass Viewing Pod
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Hilton Brighton Metropole
Your vintage afternoon tea is available 12.00 to 17.00. Date exclusions will apply.
British Airways i360
You can take your experience seven days a week. Exclusions will apply. Opening times vary.
Please note - you can book a maximum 14 days in advance. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow up to 1 hour at The i360 (30 minute ride) with 1 hour to 1 hour 30 minutes to enjoy your afternoon tea and 5 minutes to walk between the venues. Please ensure you allow plenty of time for travelling between the different parts of your experience.
Please do not contact the British Airways i360 or the Hilton Brighton Metropole directly to make a booking, please follow the booking instructions below.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.