Previous Page Breadcrumbs
British Airways i360 Flight with Gin Afternoon Tea at Metrodeco Tea Salon for TwoCode: PHLAGT 9 month validity 2 locations 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
British Airways i360 Flight with Gin Afternoon Tea at Metrodeco Tea Salon for Two
Add to Basket
Experience the best of Brighton with entrance to the British Airways i360 and a Gin Afternoon Tea at the Metrodeco Tea Salon.
Look out at the city and beyond from 138m above Brighton beach. Conceived and designed by the same people who created the London Eye, the BAi360 will have you checking out 26 mile views in every direction. Be sure to grab some stratospheric Sussex selfies and to bring your camera along for some spectacular snaps.
Bringing vintage kitsch to the present day, Metrodeco prides itself on serving up a sumptuous taste of a bygone era to each and every guest. Tuck into an array of treats made by local artisan bakers, washed down with your choice of over 20 teas, and served to a 1930s soundtrack. All this deliciousness will be coupled with a G&T each.
- A 'flight' for two on British Airways i360 in Brighton
- An afternoon tea for two served in the vintage Metrodeco, Brighton
- Dine to the sounds of the 30s, 40s, 50s and 60s with vintage crockery, cutlery and served by staff with a vintage style
- Enjoy amazing sweet treats, patisserie and artisanal bakes
- Includes locally sourced ingredients with freshly baked scones, clotted cream and jam
- Choose from over 20 different types of tea from black through white to Oolong and more
- Add some tipply class with a glass of Gin and Tonic each
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
Your slot for British Airways i360 will be booked in advance, so all you need to do is turn up at least 20 minutes before the allotted time with tickets in hand to gain entry. The ‘flights’ depart 30 minutes and you’ll have plenty of time to take in the sights.
On arrival at Metrodeco you and your guest will be shown to your pre-booked table, when your server will hand over some tea menus for you to make your choices from while the food is being crafted. Any questions, ask away, as your server can talk you through any (and you can have as many as you want) of the over 20 teas on offer.
With your brews brewing and vintage music playing in the background your afternoon tea stand will be served with sandwiches, cakes and scones, along with a glass of Gin and Tonic each to make the afternoon extra special.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- British Airways i360 is fully accessible. There will be a safety limit on the number of wheelchairs permitted, so please book in advance to avoid disappointment. Visitors with disabilities will benefit from one free companion place per guest, a companion may be a family member, friend or registered carer. A disabled lift connects the upper level and the lower level. The lift is situated to the east of the British Airways i360 site.
- There is an accessible toilet on both the upper and lower level (prior to boarding the flight)
- Disabled parking is available at Regency Square car park
- Hearing loops available in the ticket office and shop
- Assistance dogs are permitted at British Airways i360, but please advise us when you make your booking if you are bringing your dog. The dog must remain under your control at all times and you must be confident that your dog will not be distressed by travelling in the enclosed Glass Viewing Pod
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
British Airways i360
You can take your experience seven days a week. Exclusions will apply. Opening times vary.
Please note - you can book a maximum of four weeks in advance. All bookings are subject to availability.
Tables can be booked seven days a week from 12.00 to 16.30. Some date exclusions may apply.
We recommend you book at least 4 weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow up to 1 hour at The BAi360 (30 minute ride) with up to 2 hours for the afternoon tea and additional time to travel between the two venues.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
2 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- South East (2)
- East Sussex - Brighton
- East Sussex - Brighton