Commemorate your pregnancy and celebrate bringing your little bundle of joy into the world with a Bump to Baby Photoshoot. You will receive two photoshoots, one of you prior to the birth and one after for your new little addition to the world.
There will firstly be a consultation to ensure you get the most out of your experience and then you can enjoy being pampered as you get your hair dry-styled and your make up applied by an expert before stepping in front of the camera. You will then be able to choose your favourite photograph to receive as a complimentary 5in x 7in print.
Once your little one has made its grand entrance, you'll return to the studio to have your second photoshoot. You will again receive a complimentary image, but will be able to purchase more prints at an additional cost if you wish. Make the most of the Bump to Baby Photoshoot experience and enjoy capturing these special moments for you to cherish forever.
- One photoshoot of you and your pregnancy bump
- One photoshoot of your baby after it's born
- Consultation beforehand
- Refreshments offered
- Make up and dry-hair styling session (first photoshoot only)
- Viewing to choose your 5in x 7in complimentary print after each photoshoot
- Personalised voucher and message card
We’re working with our experience partners to ensure we’re adhering to government advice as it updates. Please check with the supplier at time of booking for their individual recommendations.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at the studio for your first of your two photoshoots you will be offered refreshments and receive a consultation to ensure you get the most out of your experience. You will then have your hair styled and your make up applied by experts before starting the photoshoot of you and your bump.
After your baby has been born, you will return, for your second photoshoot, with your little bundle of joy.
After each photoshoot you will choose your favourite image as a complimentary 5in x 7in print. You are able to buy additional prints if you wish to purchase them and make the most of the Bump to Baby Photoshoot.
- Under 18’s must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
- Return visits must be made before your baby is six months old
- You are welcome to bring your partner to both sessions, on the second session you are welcome to bring other family members if you wish to bring other spectators please advise the studio
- You will receive one complimentary 5in x 7in print from each photoshoot. A p&p charge will be payable to cover Recorded Delivery of your print(s) at some locations. A fully refundable booking deposit of £30 must be paid at time of booking, this is refunded at viewing or if cancelled with at least 48 hours prior notice to the session
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
Your voucher is valid for nine months from the date of issue. Kindly note that you must have booked and taken your experience before your expiry date.
Most studios are open on selected weekdays and weekends throughout the year. All studios work by appointment only.
We recommend you book at least four to six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 2 to 4 hours for the first part of the experience, and 1 hour to 1 hour 30 minutes for the second part.
Some viewings will not take place immediately after the portrait sessions. Only one voucher may be used per person within a 12 month period.
You may have to spend some time waiting between different parts of the experience, so you might like to take the opportunity to relax with a good book.
What Locations are there?
To find out where your nearest participating studio is; please double click here. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and search by county.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.