Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Caernarfon Castle Helicopter Pleasure Flight for TwoCode: P00189 12 month validity Wales - Caernarfon 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Caernarfon Castle Helicopter Pleasure Flight for Two
Add to Basket
Take to the sky with this Caernarfon Castle Helicopter Pleasure Flight for Two.
Nothing compares to the sensation of flying in a Robinson R44 Helicopter as you hover over some of Snowdonia’s stunning scenery including Caernarfon Castle.
Your pilot will point out local landmarks throughout the 10 minute flight as you make the most of all the photo opportunities. Whatever the occasion, this pleasure flight is guaranteed to be extraordinary.
- Caernarfon Castle Helicopter Pleasure Flight for Two
- 10 minute flight over some of Snowdonia’s spectacular scenery
- Board a Robinson R44 Helicopter
- Welcome technical and safety briefing
- Pilot will point out local landmarks
- Plenty of opportunity for photographs
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival, you’ll be warmly welcomed and take part in a short technical and safety briefing before the two of you board the Robinson R44 Helicopter. Your flight should last around 10 minutes as you fly over the stunning Snowdonia scenery with the pilot pointing out local landmarks.
- Under 12s must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Maximum weight : 19 stone (please advise when booking if any passengers are over 16 stone)
- You should not take part if you suffer from epilepsy, vertigo or are pregnant
- You should be in reasonable health, if you have any disability or illness that may prevent you from taking part then you must discuss this with the supplier before booking
- Spectators are welcome but views may be limited. Please check numbers at the time of booking
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available on selected weekday dates throughout the year.
We recommend you book at least two weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
You should allow approximately 30 minutes for the whole experience. The flight will last approximately 10 minutes.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Wales - Caernarfon
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.