Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Central London Helicopter Flight for Two
Add to Basket
Grab a friend and enjoy a fantastic experience discovering the nation’s capital from a breathtaking perspective with this Central London Helicopter Flight for Two. The only helicopter that takes flight from within central London, you can rest assured you’ll get the best view of the city’s many iconic landmarks. Beginning with views of the Battersea Power Station, you’ll glide past the Tate Britain, Houses of Parliament, the London Eye and more.
Continuing upward, the two of you can enjoy a true birds-eye view of the city as you soar 600 metres above the streets. Make sure you’re camera ready, as there’ll be plenty of fantastic photo opportunities, including Western Europe’s tallest building, The Shard. Your pilot will be on hand to point out the sights, ensuring you don’t miss a thing.
- A fantastic helicopter tour of London for two
- Unique sightseeing experience
- Takes flight from within the city centre
- Excellent photo opportunities
- Expert pilot to transport you in safety
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at The London Heliport, the two of you will check in at reception and receive a safety briefing before heading over to your helicopter, the memorably-named Single Squirrel.
Take your seats along with the rest of the group and get ready for a sightseeing tour like no other as your pilot takes you on a journey across the skies over London. See the city’s greatest landmarks from 600 metres above, and get ready for some incredible photo opportunities!
- Minimum age: 4 (under 16s must be accompanied by a paying adult)
- Maximum weight: 17 stone 4lb (110kg)
- You should not take part if you suffer from limited mobility, epilepsy, heart conditions or vertigo
- Pregnant passengers are allowed subject to doctors agreement
- You should be in reasonable health, if you have any disability or illness that may prevent you from taking part then you must discuss this with the experience provider before booking
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
This experience is available on selected dates throughout the year.
We recommend you book at least eight weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Your flight will last for approximately 10 minutes but you should allow for at least 1 hour for your experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - Battersea
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- London Helicopter Sightseeing Ride for TwoSave 13% £295.00 £255.00
- Historic City Sightseeing Helicopter Tour for TwoSave 52% £390.00 £185.00
- 12 Mile Themed Helicopter Flight for TwoSave 40% £198.00 £118.00
- Central London Sights Helicopter Tour for Two£600.00
- Glimpse of London Helicopter Tour for TwoSave 42% £278.00 £159.00