- Minimum age: 18
- Any disabilities must be disclosed at the time of booking. All passengers must be physically able to walk on to the boats with an able bodied helper and unfortunately no electronic wheelchairs are permitted
- If a child from 0-4 years would like to have a seat and be served a meal, child rate will be charged
- Window Seats face each other on a table for two. They are separated from other tables and cannot be put together to make up a bigger table
- Most of the tables are located in the middle of the floor space and in very close proximity to each other, with each table (or pair of tables) seating four people. Aisles separate them from the window tables, which seat two people only
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
Vouchers are valid for nine months from the date of issue. It is essential that you book and take your experience before this date.
The experience is available seven days a week (except Christmas and Easter). Afternoon tea can be taken between 13.00 and 16.30 and must be pre-booked.
You can board the river cruise between 10.00 and 18.00, seven days a week (excluding 25 December) at any of the mentioned piers, subject to availability.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. This is only a guideline and we advise you to book as early as possible to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on your voucher. All bookings are subject to availability.
Your tea will last for approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes and the cruise can last all day. You have unlimited travel with hop on and off access at four of the City Cruises piers.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.