Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at a Champagne + Fromage BistroCode: PCPFCT 9 month validity 3 locations 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at a Champagne + Fromage Bistro
Add to Basket
Enjoy an artisan afternoon tea with Champagne + Fromage, a family run business that specialises in sourcing French produce and champagne! Carefully selecting product from small artisan producers who take as much care and pride in their work as they do.
Tucked away in three locations around Covent Garden, Brixton Village and Greenwich Market, each cosy and intimate shop gives you a chance to step away from the hustle of everyday life, sipping and supping while you take in the gorgeous decor that surrounds you.
Take afternoon tea for two, with a cheeky French twist - Champagne + Fromage style. Discuss your cheese preferences with the team, and allow them to select a beautiful bespoke array. Classic pairings include our creamy Brillat - Savarin served with decadently sweet Amarena cherries, 30-month aged Comte with quince paste, truffled Brie, or perhaps a fresh goat’s cheese drizzled with local honey, garnished with thyme, with warm crusty French baguette.
Finish off with traditional pink Reims biscuits, a selection of macarons and caneles, a regional speciality from Bordeaux. Generous cups of tea and a glass of their own sourced grower champagne will complete a relaxed and special afternoon for two.
- An afternoon tea for two with a truly French twist made by Champagne + Fromage
- Enjoy a glass of Champagne each paired with your choice of four French cheeses to share
- Indulge in macarons, biscuits roses and a sweet and slightly boozy canelé
- Sip on your choice of tea from the month’s selection
- Available in Brixton, Covent Garden or Greenwich
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at your chosen Champagne + Fromage you’ll be warmly welcomed by a member of staff and shown to your pre-booked table for two. You’ll be served a glass of Champagne each from the month’s selection, and then you’ll be able to take your pick of four cheeses from an extensive range available, or just have the waiters pull together a selection that’ll go best with your Champagne or showcase the bistro’s offerings, which will be served on a cheeseboard with tapenades and rustic bread.
On the sweet side you’ll have macarons, biscuits roses and a sweet canelé (a kind of French pastry/cake), all to be enjoyed with your choice of tea from the month’s selection.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- Maximum number of vouchers permited to book together: 3
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience can be booked Tuesdays to Sundays from 14.00 to 16.30 throughout the year.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 1 hour to enjoy your experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
3 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- London (3)
- London - Greenwich
- London - Covent Garden
- London - Brixton
- Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at the Courthouse Hotel, LondonSave 40% £66.00 £39.50
- Champagne Afternoon Tea and Thames River Cruise for TwoSave 40% £103.50 £62.00
- Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at The Washington Hotel, MayfairSave 50% £79.00 £39.50
- Grand Tour and Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at the Royal Albert Hall£107.00
- Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at the Gotham Hotel, Manchester£70.00