Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at The Fortnum & Mason Bar and Restaurant at Royal ExchangeCode: PREFCT 12 month validity London - Bank 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at The Fortnum & Mason Bar and Restaurant at Royal Exchange
Add to Basket
Discover quintessential British charm at its finest, with a Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at The Fortnum & Mason Bar and Restaurant at Royal Exchange.
Championing this most delicious of occasions since the 19th Century, there’s no better place to enjoy afternoon tea than with Fortnum’s. Seated within the Royal Exchange’s spectacular central courtyard, you’ll dine on an exquisite array of sweet and savoury delights, including delicate finger sandwiches, freshly baked Fortnum’s scones and individual pâtisseries. Take your pick of teas from the fabulous blends on offer, and toast to an afternoon well spent with a glass of chilled Champagne.
- Afternoon tea for two at The Fortnum & Mason Bar and Restaurant at Royal Exchange
- Named ‘Most Instagrammable Restaurant in London’ by the Evening Standard
- Sweet and savoury delights
- Glass of Champagne each
- Spectacular courtyard surroundings
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival, you’ll be warmly welcomed and shown to your pre-booked table in The Fortnum’s Bar & Restaurant at The Royal Exchange.
Sit back, relax and soak up the surroundings of the Royal Exchange’s spectacular central courtyard, before tucking into an exquisite afternoon tea with a glass of chilled Champagne.
- Minimum age: 18
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
This experience is available Monday to Friday from 15.00 to 16.45, throughout the year. Exclusions may apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 2 hours for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - Bank
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Fortnum & Mason Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two in The Diamond Jubilee Tea SalonSave 27% £150.00 £109.00
- Three Course Dinner with Cocktail for Two at The Fortnum & Mason Bar and Restaurant at Royal Exchange£69.00
- Three Course Lunch with Champagne for Two at Gordon Ramsay's Savoy Grill£99.00
- Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at the 5* Bentley Hotel, LondonSave 31% £80.00 £55.00
- Afternoon Tea for Two at The Harrods Tea RoomsSave 16% £118.00 £99.00