Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at The RitzCode: PRITZC 12 month validity London - Piccadilly 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at The Ritz
Add to Basket
- Voucher for two
- Attentive and first class service
- A glass of chilled Champagne
- A delicious selection of finger sandwiches
- Freshly baked scones with clotted cream and preserve
- Assortment of pastries and beautiful cakes
- Extensive selection of loose leaf teas to choose from
What happens on the day?
On arrival at The Ritz in London, you’ll be welcomed by the impeccably dressed doorman as you make your way into this 5* hotel’s spectacular lobby. Soak up the lavish décor and unique ambience while making your way to the iconic Palm Court, where you’ll take your seats for your Afternoon Tea for Two.
Sit back and relax with a refreshing glass of chilled Champagne as you enjoy a delicious selection of delicate finger sandwiches served on a three tier stand alongside freshly baked scones with strawberry preserve and clotted cream. These will be followed by a delectable assortment of cakes and pastries, all served with your choice of loose leaf tea from The Ritz’s extensive selection.
Need to Know - The Essential Bits
- Under 18s must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- There is disabled access
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The Ritz Afternoon Tea may be booked seven days a week and is served in The Palm Court at 11.30, 13.30, 15.30, 17.30 and 19.30.
Between November 24 and December 31, this voucher will only be available for use at 11.30 subject to availability. During these dates, all other times (15.30, 17.30 and 19.30) The Ritz will be running Christmas Afternoon Tea, which costs an additional £36 per couple, payable at The Ritz. Vouchers are accepted on the following days but with a supplement payable; St Valentine’s Day, Mother's Day, Easter Sunday, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve and New Year's Day.
Due to the popularity of afternoon tea booking in advance is a must. For reservations on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays the booking period is approximately four weeks ahead. For reservations on Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays the booking period is approximately three to five months ahead.
Enjoying Afternoon Tea takes approximately 1 hour 45 minutes. You should arrive 10 minutes before your reservation time in order to fully enjoy the Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at The Ritz experience
The nearest tube station is Green Park.
No mobile phones are allowed.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the item you wish to purchase and we’ll arrange delivery.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - Piccadilly
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue
Because everybody deserves to see this.
- Afternoon Tea for Two at The Ritz - Exclusive£113.00
- Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at the Courthouse Hotel, LondonSave 50% £79.00 £39.50
- Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at the 5* Bentley Hotel, LondonSave 35% £70.00 £45.00
- Champagne Afternoon Tea and Thames River Cruise for TwoSave 50% £116.00 £58.00
- Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at The Washington Hotel, MayfairSave 50% £79.00 £39.50