Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at the Gotham Hotel, ManchesterCode: PBHATC 12 month validity Greater Manchester - Manchester 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at the Gotham Hotel, Manchester
Add to Basket
Enjoy a quintessential taste of Manchester with this Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at the Gotham Hotel, Manchester.
Sitting right in the centre of Manchester, The Gotham Hotel was voted one of Conde Nast’s Best New Hotels in the World 2016 Hot List. Its Honey Restaurant is where you’ll be taking your afternoon tea, with a series of suitably sweet treats to complement the restaurant’s name. Eccles cake, ‘Manchester Tart’ and ‘Gotham Cake’ will start you off, along with a selection of sandwiches and scones with clotted cream and jam.
You’ll also each be served a glass of Champagne and your choice of single estate coffee, exotic hot chocolate or specialty teas. Put sweetness and class in mind and take tea for two in an art deco restaurant with award-winning atmosphere.
- A Champagne afternoon tea for two in the Honey Restaurant at the Gotham Hotel, right in the heart of Manchester
- Finger sandwiches, pastries and scones with clotted cream and jam
- Your choice from teas, tisanes, coffee or hot chocolate
- A glass of Champagne each
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at the Gotham Hotel in Manchester you’ll be shown through to your pre-booked table by the friendly staff before taking your seats in the hotel’s Honey Restaurant.
As you take in the atmosphere and surroundings you’ll be served a glass of chilled Champagne, sandwiches, pastries and scones with clotted cream and jam along with your choice of specially-selected teas, tisanes or coffee
- Minimum age: 18
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Available seven days a week. Date restrictions may apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 2 hours for your tea.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Greater Manchester - Manchester
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Traditional Afternoon Tea for Two at the Gotham Hotel, Manchester£50.00
- Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at The Fortnum & Mason Bar and Restaurant at Royal Exchange£75.00
- Fortnum & Mason Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two in The Diamond Jubilee Tea SalonSave 30% £172.50 £120.00
- Afternoon Tea for Two at The Harrods Tea RoomsSave 16% £118.00 £99.00
- Bottomless Prosecco Afternoon Tea for Two at Mayfair Lounge & Grill at The Cavendish LondonSave 27% £90.00 £65.00