Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two in The Domes at Doubletree By Hilton London KensingtonCode: PCPKCT 12 month validity London - Kensington 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two in The Domes at Doubletree By Hilton London Kensington
Add to Basket
Grab a friend and head to London’s most secretive garden for a few hours of wining and dining in the comfort of your very own dome. Tucked away in the heart of Kensington, Doubletree By Hilton London Kensington’s stunning pop-up domes are designed with ambience, comfort and style in mind, each paying homage to an iconic singer from recent times.
Settle in for a decadent spread of treats. On the savoury side, you’ll find delicate sandwiches, blue cheese broccoli and chestnut quiche, and roast chicken and tarragon in a brioche bun. Those with a sweet tooth are well catered for with the likes of chocolate and coffee mini opera cakes, pistachio macaroons, creamy cheesecake and more. Plain and raisin scones are served with Tiptree jam and clotted cream. Make it a sparkling affair with a glass of Champagne each.
- Private dome for two people
- Cosy, ambient setting hidden in Kensington
- Sweet and savoury treats, including scones with clotted cream and jam
- Glass of Champagne each
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
You’ll be met by staff on arrival, who’ll show you to your pre-booked dome.
Settle back and relax amidst ambient lighting and comfortable, cosy seating; you’ll be served a decadent spread of sweet and savoury delights, topped off with a glass of Champagne each.
- Minimum age: 18
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your meal is available Monday to Thursday at 12.00 and 14.30. Exclusions including Valentine's day and Mother's day will apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow up to 2 hours for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - Kensington
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Three Course Meal for Two with Sparkling Cocktail at London's Shaka ZuluSave 50% £98.00 £49.00
- Visit to The View from The Shard and Three Course Meal at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse Co for TwoSave 47% £170.50 £89.00
- Three Course Dinner with Cocktail for Two at The Fortnum & Mason Bar and Restaurant at Royal Exchange£69.00
- Afternoon Tea On The Thames Cruise For TwoSave 16% £71.00 £59.00
- Bottomless Prosecco Afternoon Tea at Mayfair Lounge & Grill at The Cavendish London, MayfairSave 27% £90.00 £65.00