Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Champagne and Cheese Tasting for Two at the Smart School of CookeryCode: PTSSCC 9 month validity 2 locations 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Champagne and Cheese Tasting for Two at the Smart School of Cookery
Add to Basket
Raise a glass to indulgence with this Champagne and Cheese Tasting for Two at Ann's Smart School of Cookery.
Take a lucky friend for a heavenly hour full of artisan cheeses, antipasti and toasted ciabatta, all freshly prepared and equally as delicious. Alongside your sumptuous spread you’ll each be served a crisp glass of Champagne to match the occasion. It’s the perfect way to spend quality time together in style. Cheers!
- 1 hour Champagne and cheese tasting session for two at the Smart School of Cookery
- Glass of Champagne each
- Selection of artisan cheese, antipasti and toasted ciabatta
- Available at three Smart School locations
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Ann's Smart School of Cookery, the two of you can take your seats before being served a delicious selection of artisan cheeses, antipasti and toasted ciabatta.
Top things off with a crisp glass of Champagne each, and toast to an hour well spent.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- The supplier regrets that a nut-free environment cannot be guaranteed in all situations
- Please advise of any allergies at the time of booking. A list of allergens is provided on the booking form. Therefore, it is essential that you make the supplier aware at the time of booking, so that you can be catered for. Last minute notifications may not be possible
- You will be asked to ensure you wash your hands prior to preparing food. Gloves are provided if handling poultry. Please note on the booking form if you have any latex allergies
- Please note: vouchers cannot be used for private hen/stag or any other private event
- Spectators are not permitted
- There is no disabled/wheelchair access at the Windsor location, due to it being a listed building with no lifts
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
Your voucher is valid for nine months from the date of issue. It is essential that you book and take your experience before this date.
This experience is available on selected dates throughout the year.
There will be a maximum of 20 participants in each group.
Timetables are published eight weeks in advance. Therefore, we recommend you book at least eight weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
You should allow approximately 1 hour for the whole experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.