Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Chauffered Countryside Trike Tour for TwoCode: PMTTT2 12 month validity Leicestershire - Melton Mowbray 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Chauffered Countryside Trike Tour for Two
Add to Basket
Sightsee with a difference and take in the best of the Leicestershire countryside atop a custom, high-powered trike.
Grab a fellow passenger, and strap in for a totally unique adventure. Head out of Melton Mowbray and cruise through the grounds of the magnificent Stapleford Park and Country Club, take a blast through some Midlands greenery, before heading up the North shore of England’s largest man-made reservoir.
All the thrills of riding a motorbike, with the comforts of a leather sofa, this really is the best way to get around, with your very own chauffeur to bring the experience to life.
- 2 hour 30 minute Boom Trike Tour for two
- Custom-made trike for some totally unique sightseeing
- Blast through some of the very best of Leicestershire
- Your very own chauffeur
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
Upon arrival, you’ll meet your chauffeur for the day who’ll give you an overview of safety and the day’s route, then without further ado it’ll be time to get out on the open road.
Your cruise will incorporate some of Leicestershire’s finest countryside, see England’s largest man-made reservoir, grab a photo, before blowing away the cobwebs on the return journey.
- Minimum age: 12 (at least one passenger must be over 18)
- Minimum height: 1.4m (approximately 4ft 8in)
- Maximum weight: 115kg (approximately 18st 6lb)
- Within reason the tours are open to all disabilities but accessing the vehicle needs consideration if a multiple person lift is required. Please contact us to discuss further before booking
- Spectators are welcome - route details can be provided to enable them to spot participants en-route for photos
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Please check the validity of your voucher as it is essential that you book and take your experience before the expiry date.
The experience is available seven days a week April to November. Exclusions may apply.
We recommend you book four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available (8 weeks in advoce for summer weekends is advised). All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow up to 3 hours for the full experience. Exact duration will vary depending on traffic conditions on the day.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.