Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Cheese Making for Two at Ann's Smart School of CookeryCode: PTSSC2 SP1 12 month validity 3 locations 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Cheese Making for Two at Ann's Smart School of Cookery
Add to Basket
Cheese, glorious cheese! If you’ve got a taste for all things ‘fromage’, then this fabulous Cheese Making for Two at Ann's Smart School of Cookery is just the ticket. This 3 hour experience is the perfect introduction to the world of cheese making – you’ll learn the art of crafting sublime mozzarella, ricotta, paneer and even your very own infused soft cheeses. Of course, the most important part of all is the tasting, and you’ll be able to accompany your creations with scrumptious chutneys, breads and oils, also made during the lesson.
Ann's Smart School of Cookery, founded by BBC Masterchef contestant Ann Hood, offers an exceptional learning and dining experience. Pairing fresh, local ingredients with professional yet informal tuition, you’re sure of a wonderful day from start to cheesy finish.
- Cheese Making for Two at Ann's Smart School of Cookery
- Make a selection of cheeses including Mozzarella, Ricotta, Paneer and an infused soft cheese
- Learn tips and tricks of the trade from celebrity and professional chefs
- Choose from three venues
- Free 30 day trial of the Smart online cookery school - details will be available when you activate your voucher
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
Upon arrival to your chosen venue, you’re sure of a warm welcome before starting out on your culinary adventure.
You’ll start by discussing the dishes to be created, before getting kitted out in your apron and hands washed. Once briefed, everyone will be asked to join the chef in small groups at a time, to ensure maximum knowledge is gained to recreate the recipes (emailed to you within 24 hours) at home.
You’ll get to grips with making a variety of soft cheeses including mozzarella, ricotta and paneer, as well as getting creative with your own infused soft cheeses, and then it’ll be time to taste your handiwork alongside homemade breads, chutneys and oils.
- Minimum age: 18
- The supplier regrets that a nut-free environment cannot be guaranteed in all situations
- Please advise of any allergies at the time of booking. A list of allergens is provided on the booking form. Therefore, it is essential that you make the supplier aware at the time of booking, so that you can be catered for. Last minute notifications may not be possible
- You will be asked to ensure you wash your hands prior to preparing food. Gloves are provided if handling poultry. Please note on the booking form if you have any latex allergies
- Please note: vouchers cannot be used for private hen/stag or any other private event
- Spectators are not permitted
- There is no disabled/wheelchair access at the Windsor location, due to it being a listed building with no lifts
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
Your voucher is valid for nine months from the date of issue. It is essential that you book and take your experience before this date.
This experience is available on selected dates throughout the year.
Timetables are published eight weeks in advance. Therefore we recommend you book at least eight weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
There will be a maximum of 20 participants in each group.
You should allow approximately 3 hours for the whole experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.