Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Chef Skills Masterclass and Create a Four Course Menu at The Smart School of CookeryCode: PTSSCS SP1 9 month validity 3 locations 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Chef Skills Masterclass and Create a Four Course Menu at The Smart School of Cookery
Add to Basket
Spend a day getting to grips with your culinary skills in this Chef Skills Masterclass, and create a delicious four-course taster menu at The Smart School of Cookery.
An intimate dining and learning experience, The Smart School of Cookery was set up by Ann Smart, past contestant of BBC Masterchef, and has since gone from strength to strength. It doesn’t matter what your skill level: there’s something for everyone to learn, as you’ll get insider tips and tricks of the trade while you work.
With good quality, fresh ingredients, you’ll be getting to grips with your knife skills – boning meat, filleting fish and vegetable cuts – before creating and later enjoying four courses of sublime culinary fare, with the likes of sea bream, chicken ballotine and more on the menu. You’ll also receive an email of the recipes, perfect for wowing your friends and family with your culinary expertise.
- 5 hour intensive chef skills class with an expert chef
- Learn insider tips and tricks of the trade
- Work on your knife skills
- Create a delicious four-course taster menu
Appetiser: Home smoked trout and carpaccio of salmon timbale with lime cured ribbons of courgette
Starter: crispy skin fillet of sea bream on pernod braised fennel, asparagus shavings and a parmesan crisp
Main: Ballotine of chicken stuffed with wild mushrooms and truffle, served with pomme mousseline, basil and rocket puree and a crispy chicken skin, drizzled with a toasted hazelnut oil
Dessert: Oeufs a la neige with a caramel cage
- Dine on taster dishes cooked
- Tea and coffee throughout
- Choose from three venues
- Free 30 day trial of the Smart online cookery school - details will be available when you activate your voucher
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival you and the others in your group will be greeted by your friendly and professional chef, who’ll guide you through your skills masterclass. Learn insider tips and tricks, and sharpen your knife skills as you get started on creating a four-course taster menu which you will be able to enjoy later in the day.
Come away with your taste buds satisfied, your knowledge topped up, and receive an email of your recipe within 24 hours, so you can cook up a feast for your family and friends!
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- The supplier regrets that a nut-free environment cannot be guaranteed in all situations
- Please advise of any allergies at the time of booking. A list of allergens is provided on the booking form. Therefore, it is essential that you make the supplier aware at the time of booking, so that you can be catered for. Last minute notifications may not be possible
- You will be asked to ensure you wash your hands prior to preparing food. Gloves are provided if handling poultry. Please note on the booking form if you have any latex allergies
- Please note: vouchers cannot be used for private hen/stag or any other private event
- Spectators are not permitted
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
Your voucher is valid for nine months from the date of issue. It is essential that you book and take your experience before this date.
This experience is available on selected dates throughout the year.
Windsor location available from May 2018
There will be a maximum of 10 participants in each group.
Timetables are published eight weeks in advance. Therefore, we recommend you book at least eight weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
You should allow approximately 5 hours for the whole experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.