Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Chester City River Sightseeing Cruise for TwoCode: PCBSC2 12 month validity Cheshire - Chester 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Chester City River Sightseeing Cruise for Two
Add to Basket
Escape the hustle and bustle of the city, and drift along Chester’s beautiful River Dee with this 30 minute Chester City River Sightseeing Cruise for Two. Tranquil and engaging in equal measure, this idyllic cruise will see you float from the picturesque waterfront on The Groves, past elegant Georgian townhouses and manicured riverside gardens.
Enjoy the sights of Chester, and keep your eyes peeled for dragonflies, kingfishers and more as you listen to tales old and new about this historic Roman river.
- 30 minute Chester City River Sightseeing Cruise for two people
- Enjoy beautiful views as you drift along the River Dee
- Spot unique flora and fauna
- Listen to the history of this Roman river with an engaging commentary
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
Your 30 minute leisure cruise will set sail from The Groves, Chester.
Cruises depart frequently throughout the day; once aboard, the friendly crew members will collect your voucher, leaving you to relax and enjoy the commentary and scenery as you drift along.
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 16 (under 18s must be accompanied by a full paying adult)
- The boat has disabled access but please discuss your needs when making your booking
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the issue date.
The experience is available February to December. Exclusions may apply.
Daily every half-hour 30 March to 3 November 2019 – 11.00 to 17.00 (last sailing 16.00 from 27 October)
Daily on the hour 4 November to 22 December 2019 (plus Boxing Day + New Years Day) – 11.00 to 16.00
Daily every hour 15 February to 29 March – 11.00 to 16.00
Daily every half-hour 30 March to 1 November – 11.00 to 17.00 (last sailing 16.00 from 24 October)
Daily on the hour 2 November – 20 December (plus Boxing Day + New Years Day)
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 45 minutes for the full experience (includes waiting time - you are asked to arrive at least 10 minutes before your booked time).
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Cheshire - Chester
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Chester City River Sightseeing Cruise and Afternoon Tea at Abode for Two£52.00
- Chester City River Sightseeing Cruise and Finest Sicilian Wine Tasting at Veeno for Two£85.00
- Family Chester City River Sightseeing Cruise£19.00
- Afternoon Tea and River Sightseeing Cruise for Two in Historic Stratford Upon Avon£60.00