Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Children's Chocolate Workshop at Hotel ChocolatCode: PHCCCW 12 month validity London - Covent Garden 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Children's Chocolate Workshop at Hotel Chocolat
Add to Basket
Are you a chocolate lover? Then prepare to indulge your artistic side with loads of chocolate fun with this Children’s Chocolate Workshop from Hotel Chocolat.
You’ll be able to showcase your creative talents by decorating chocolate and creating your own piece of edible art! You’ll learn how cocoa beans are transformed into delicious chocolate bars from expert chocolatiers, who’ll also share their tips on how to decorate the perfect masterpiece.
Then you can take home your delicious, decorated chocolate slab along with a goody bag and save 10% in the shop on even more mouth-watering chocolates.
- Learn about chocolate and how it’s made
- Get tips on decorating from expert chocolatiers
- Soft drink on arrival
- Take home decorated chocolate slab and goody bag
- Save 10% in the shop on the day
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
You’ll be given a warm welcome on arrival alongside a soft drink and meet the expert chocolatiers who will guide you throughout this one-hour workshop. Throughout the experience you’ll learn about the history of how chocolate is made in a fun way, get expert tips on decorating, and take home your beautifully decorated chocolate slab and goody bag. To round off the day you’ll also be able to save 10% on more irresistible chocolate in the shop.
- Minimum age: 5
- Maximum age: 13
- All participants will need a spectating parent or guardian
- This experience is not suitable for severe nut allergy sufferers
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
This experience is available at 11.00 on selected dates, usually weekends. New dates are added to the calendar throughout the year.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 1 hour for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - Covent Garden
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Bean to Bar Experience for Two at Hotel Chocolat£130.00
- Chocolate Tasting Adventure with a Glass of Prosecco at Hotel Chocolat£50.00
- Chocolate Tasting Adventure with a Glass of Prosecco for Two at Hotel Chocolat£100.00
- Luxury Chocolate Making Workshop Including Martini and Bubbly for Two with My ChocolateSave 50% £160.00 £80.00