Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Christmas B Bakery London Vintage Afternoon Tea Bus Tour for TwoCode: PBBVTX valid on or before 31 December 2019 2 locations 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Christmas B Bakery London Vintage Afternoon Tea Bus Tour for Two
Add to Basket
Combine two activities in one with this fantastic, festive sightseeing combo! B. Bakery’s vintage double decker bus has been revamped to create the perfect place to dine while seeing the sights of the capital, and now’s your time to enjoy it in festive style with this Afternoon Tea Bus Tour for Two.
You’ll make your way around London on a carefree tour, watching the lights and landmarks pass you by as you tuck into an array of Christmas-themed afternoon tea treats, all served to you on a tiered stand. Expect savoury treats, sandwiches and French pastries, topped off with unlimited beverages. The perfect way to see London in all its festive glory.
- Festive afternoon tea with savouries, scones and French pastries
- See London in its Christmas glory aboard a vintage Routemaster bus
- Unlimited teas and coffees
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
You will board the bus on Northumberland Avenue, just off Trafalgar Square or Victoria coach station (depending on the tour's start time), and embark on your tour of the city. The tour should last around 1 hour 30 minutes depending on the traffic. You will dine on festive sweet and savoury goodies including sandwiches, scones and cake. Gluten free, Halal, vegan and vegetarian afternoon teas are also available.
This is the perfect way to experience London, touring the city whilst enjoying a quintessentially British treat. The original 1960s route master bus has been renovated to provide a stylish and comfortable place to dine.
Please note menu contents are subject to change.
Your voucher is valid on or before 31 December 2019
- Minimum age: 5 (under 18s need to be accompanied by a paying adult)
- Due to the design of the Routemaster Bus it has not been possible to make the entrance wheelchair accessible. A folded wheelchair can be stored on the bus. Please mention any access requirements when booking
- Brigit's Afternoon Tea are able to cater for vegetarians, pescatarians, gluten free (but not coeliac as traces of gluten may be found), vegans, halal. They are unable to cater for Nut Free, Combination of Dairy & Gluten free, Combination of Vegan & Gluten Free or Coeliacs
- Any allergies must be sent by email and confirmed by management at Bus@b-bakery.com and must not be written in special requests
- Guide Dogs are allowed - please mention when booking
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your voucher is valid until 31 December 2019 and cannot be extended.
Your voucher entitles you to book standard seats Monday to Friday, 15 november to 31 December 2019 only, on the lower and upper deck. Please check availability at the time of booking.
Tours must be pre-booked.
Tours at 12.30 and at 15.00 depart from 8 Northumberland Av
Tours at 12.00, 14.30 and 17.00 depart from Victoria Coach Station.
Tour times are subject to change at the operators discretion.
We recommend you book four to six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 1 hour 30 minutes for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
2 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- London (2)
- London - Northumberland Avenue
- London - Victoria