Previous Page Breadcrumbs
CineBrunch with Free-Flowing Prosecco for Two at the 5* Courthouse Hotel, ShoreditchCode: PCHSCB 9 month validity London - Old Street 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
CineBrunch with Free-Flowing Prosecco for Two at the 5* Courthouse Hotel, Shoreditch
Add to Basket
Brand new for 2019, the luxury 5* Courthouse Hotel in Shoreditch is launching their magnificent CineBrunch, and here’s your chance to experience it with a lucky friend.
The two of you will dine on a three-course brunch, with an indulgent menu offering smashed avocado with smoked salmon and deep-fried poached egg on rye, quinoa and beetroot burger with avocado bun, chocolate brownie with ice-cream and plenty more. Top it off with 1 hour 30 minutes of free-flowing prosecco, before taking your seats for a classic movie in the stunning 180-seat cinema. The go-to for comfort and decadence, CineBrunch is ready to make your next Sunday outing unforgettable.
- CineBrunch with free-flowing Prosecco for two at the 5* Courthouse Hotel
- Decadent three-course brunch with a varied and dynamic menu
- 1 hour 30 minutes of free-flowing prosecco with your meal
- Movie screening in the stunning 180-seat cinema
- Historic Grade II listed building
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at the 5* Courthouse Hotel, Shoreditch, you and your guest will take your seats for a decadent three-course brunch. Take your pick from an indulgent menu offering plenty to appeal to every palate, from meat-lovers to vegans, and brunch in style with 1 hour 30 minutes of free-flowing Prosecco.
Following your meal, you’ll head to the hotel’s private 180-seat cinema. Each month will host a different theme with films reflecting London life and culture. This historic building, once an Old Street Magistrates’ court that saw the likes of the Kray Brothers, John Lennon and Oscar Wilde pass through its doors, is synonymous with decadence, style and luxury, and now’s your chance to experience it with their brand-new CineBrunch.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- There is full disabled access - please ask for more information at the time of booking
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
This experience is available on Sundays. Films usually start at approximately 15.00 and must be pre-booked, vouchers will not be accepted without prior booking. Please arrive early to enjoy your cocktail.
It is recommended that you book at least six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
The duration of this experience will vary according to which classic film screening you choose to see. You are welcome to spend time in the hotel bar before and after the screening if you wish.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - Old Street
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Curiously British Brunch with Free Flowing Punch for Two at Mr Fogg's Tavern, Covent Garden£75.00
- Four Course Sunday Brunch with Champagne for Two at London's Iconic Gherkin£90.00
- The View from The Shard and a Three Course Meal for Two at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse CoSave 46% £178.50 £95.00
- Three Course Brunch with Free-Flowing Prosecco for Two at The 5* Sheraton Grand London Park Lane£70.00