Previous Page Breadcrumbs
City of London and Shoreditch Craft Beer Tour with TastingsCode: PSTFB1 12 month validity London - London Bridge 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
City of London and Shoreditch Craft Beer Tour with Tastings
Add to Basket
Experience the revival of London’s thriving craft beer scene with this City of London and Shoreditch Craft Beer Tour with Tastings.
You’ll navigate between the historic City of London and the vibrant streets of Shoreditch, enjoying a selection of unique craft beers, learning the correct way to ‘taste’ beer and discovering the brewing process.
With everything from a microbrewery tour to some of London’s most exciting craft beer venues and charming traditional pubs, there’s no better way to join in on the city’s beer renaissance!
- Explore London’s thriving craft beer revival with your guide
- Navigate between the historic City of London and vibrant Shoreditch
- Visit a microbrewery, sample beers straight from the tank and learn about the brewing process
- Stop at unique venues, including a secret location
- Indulge in seven different beers throughout the tour
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at your organised meeting point you’ll meet your knowledgeable tour guide and the rest of the group, before setting off on your adventure across the City of London and the vibrant streets of Shoreditch.
Meet the staff at a microbrewery and sample a selection of beers straight from the tank, relax and soak up the atmosphere in a historic pub, enjoy a drink in a secret venue and much more in this fantastic craft beer tour.
- Minimum age: 18
- We highly recommended you have a substantial meal before the tour as no food is included. There will be an opportunity to eat at the end of the tour but the guide will happily recommend a few options. During the tour you will have the opportunity to purchase salty snacks from the venues
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Tours are available Monday to Saturday at 14.30. Exclusion may apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow up to 3 hours 30 minutes for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - London Bridge
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.