Previous Page Breadcrumbs
City of London Helicopter Discovery TourCode: PCLHD1 9 month validity Surrey - Redhill 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
City of London Helicopter Discovery Tour
Add to Basket
Get ready for an unforgettable adventure across the city’s skies with City of London Helicopter DiscoveryTour. Guaranteeing unparalleled views of London, you’ll glide past some of the country’s most famous landmarks, including Tower Bridge, Canary Wharf, The Houses of Parliament and more.
Taking off from Redhill Aerodrome in Surrey, you can take in picturesque views of the countryside as you head towards the capital. Enjoy a true birds-eye view of the city as your pilot takes you from Putney through to Greenwich, soaring up to 1,000 feet above the city streets. Make sure you’re camera ready, as there’ll be plenty of fantastic photo opportunities, including Western Europe’s tallest building, The Shard. Your pilot will be on hand to ensure you don’t miss out on a thing.
- An unforgettable helicopter tour of London, from Putney to Greenwich
- Unique sightseeing experience beginning in the picturesque Surrey countryside
- Excellent photo opportunities from up to 1,000 feet in the air
- Expert pilot to transport you in safety
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Redhill Aerodrome, you’ll check in at reception and receive a safety briefing before taking your seat in the helicopter along with the rest of the group.
Get ready for a sightseeing tour like no other as your pilot takes you on a journey across the British countryside and then unmissable views over London. See the city’s greatest landmarks from 1,000 metres above, and get ready for some incredible photo opportunities!
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 4 (under 16s must be accompanied by a paying adult)
- Maximum weight: 17 stone 4lb (110kg)
- You should not take part if you suffer from limited mobility, epilepsy, heart conditions or vertigo
- Pregnant passengers are allowed subject to doctors agreement
- You should be in reasonable health, if you have any disability or illness that may prevent you from taking part then you must discuss this with the experience provider before booking
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
This experience is available on selected dates throughout the year.
We recommend you book at least eight weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Your flight will last for approximately 20 to 30 minutes but you should allow for at least 1 hour for your experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Surrey - Redhill
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.