Previous Page Breadcrumbs
City of London Helicopter Sightseeing Tour for TwoCode: PHELS2 SP8 12 month validity Essex - North Weald 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
City of London Helicopter Sightseeing Tour for Two
Add to Basket
Take a friend to experience the tour of a lifetime with a City of London Helicopter Sightseeing Tour for Two. You will each take a seat in the helicopter and experience the thrill of being propelled into the air and taken on a tour of London. See the English countryside disappear as you leave Essex and head towards the city.
As you fly over the River Thames the pilot will point out London’s great landmarks, though some will be hard to miss, like the Shard and the London Eye. Spot the Houses of Parliament, Buckingham Palace, St Pauls Cathedral and many more. This is the best way to see London in all its glory on your brilliant 25 minute helicopter tour.
- Short safety and technical briefing
- 25 minute helicopter flight over London for two
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
When you arrive at the venue, 30 minutes before take off, you will check in then receive a safety briefing from the ground staff. After your briefing you will board the aircraft then enjoy a flight over London. You will depart from Essex and watch as London appears on the horizon.
Look out for all the famous landmarks like St Paul’s Cathedral and The London Eye. Afterwards you’ll land back at the airport and depart.
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 6 (under 12s must be accompanied by a paying adult)
- Maximum height: 6ft 2in
- Maximum weight: 18 stone
- You should not take part if you suffer from epilepsy, vertigo or are pregnant
- You should be in reasonable health, if you have any disability or illness that may prevent you from taking part then you must discuss this with you GP before booking
- Although spectators will not be able to accompany the voucher holder during their flight, family and friends will be able to view the take off and landing. Most venues have a cafe or viewing area
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
Your voucher is valid for twelve months from the date of issue, kindly note that you must have booked and taken your experience before your expiry date.
Flights take place on selected Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from March to October.
We recommend you book at least eight weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
You should allow approximately 1 hour for the whole experience. The flight itself will last approximately 25 minutes.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Essex - North Weald
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Historic City Sightseeing Helicopter Tour for TwoSave 59% £390.00 £158.00
- Central London Helicopter Flight for Two£400.00
- The View from The Shard and a Three Course Meal for Two at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse CoSave 46% £178.50 £95.00
- City of London Helicopter Discovery Tour for Two£320.00