Previous Page Breadcrumbs
City of York Afternoon Tea River Cruise for TwoCode: PCCYRA SP1 12 month validity North Yorkshire - York 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
City of York Afternoon Tea River Cruise for Two
Add to Basket
Take in the sights as you enjoy sweet and savoury delights, with this City of York Afternoon Tea River Cruise for Two.
Sailing from King’s Staith Landing, the Captain James Cook will take you on an idyllic journey through the city of York, before heading downstream to Bishopthorpe Palace, the stunning riverside residence of his Grace the Archbishop of York. On board, you’ll be served a selection of delicate homemade sandwiches, fruit scones with preserves and cream, and delicious cakes. Enjoy informative commentary from your skipper and soak up the sights with unlimited tea and coffee. A delightful outing full of delicious food and stunning views.
- City of York afternoon tea river cruise for two
- 1 hour 30 minute cruise through York
- Pass by Bishopthorpe Palace
- Informative commentary from your skipper
- Delicious afternoon tea
- Unlimited tea and coffee
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at King’s Staith Landing, you’ll step aboard one of the dining vessel fleet, and take your seats for your 1 hour 30 minute cruise.
Take in the sights and sounds of the city before heading downstream to see Bishopthorpe Palace, all whilst tucking into a delicious afternoon tea, topped off with unlimited tea and coffee. You’ll enjoy commentary from your knowledgeable local skipper as you dine, making for a relaxed and informative dining experience on the river.
- Minimum age: 13 (Under 18s must be accompanied by a full paying adult)
- On vessels designed or adapted for wheelchair access it may not be possible for you to sit in a wheelchair at a table and, for reasons of safety, you may be asked to move from your wheelchair into a fixed seat, in which case the wheelchair will be stowed in a safe place. There is limited space to accommodate wheelchairs on board and are therefore restricted in the number that can be carried. The supplier may not be able to stow and carry larger or heavier electronic wheelchairs. To avoid disappointment please contact the supplier prior to travel
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, kindly note the experience must be booked and taken before the expiry date.
The river cruise is available on selected dates from mid-February to November (except weekends in July and August). Other exclusions may apply. Excluded dates include Valentines (13 and 14 February, UK Mother's day, Good Friday to Easter Monday, UK Father's day and Bank Holiday Mondays.
Please note: All bookings are subject to availability and operational changes. There is a set allocation for voucher holders on each date and it is not always possible to fulfil specific date requests.
Please allow 1 hour 30 minutes to enjoy the cruise.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
North Yorkshire - York
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- City of York Lunch River Cruise for TwoSave 15% £60.00 £51.00
- Picturesque Afternoon Tea Cruise on the Leeds & Liverpool Canal for Two£48.00
- City of York Dinner River Cruise for TwoSave 14% £90.00 £77.00
- City of York Evening Cruise with Prosecco for TwoSave 13% £30.00 £26.00
- Afternoon Tea and River Sightseeing Cruise for Two in Historic Stratford Upon Avon£66.00