Previous Page Breadcrumbs
City of York Afternoon Tea River Cruise for TwoCode: PCCYAT SP1 valid on or before 26 October 2019 North Yorkshire - York 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
City of York Afternoon Tea River Cruise for Two
Add to Basket
Hop aboard the Captain James Cook, for a delightful cruise of the River Ouse. With an informative commentary from your local skipper, you’ll travel downstream through the city to Bishopthorpe Palace, the stunning riverside residence of the Archbishop of York.
Relax to easy background music and enjoy an afternoon tea as you go. Tuck into a selection of dainty home-made sandwiches, fruit scones with preserve and cream, served with freshly brewed tea and coffee. The perfect complement to a day on the water.
- River cruise through the City of York
- Informative and entertaining commentary from your skipper
- Afternoon tea
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
You’ll board your pre-booked river cruise at the King’s Staith Landing. Relax and take your seats and enjoy the river views as you head downstream.
Your local skipper will provide an informative and entertaining commentary throughout. You and your guest will be served an afternoon tea with a choice of tea or coffee.
Your voucher is valid on or before 26 October 2019
- Minimum age: 18
- Any disabilities must be disclosed at the time of booking. All passengers must be physically able to walk on to the boats with an able bodied helper
- Unfortunately, wheelchair access is not available on City Cruises York dining cruises
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your voucher is valid only until the date printed on it, kindly note the experience must be booked and taken before the expiry date. Vouchers cannot be extended.
Sailing Saturday and Sunday: 1 to 28 October 2018
Sailing Daily: 1 April to 26 October 2019
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please note: All bookings are subject to availability and operational changes. There is a set allocation for voucher holders on each date and it is not always possible to fulfil specific date requests.
Please allow 2 hours 15 minutes for the afternoon tea cruise - departing at 14.45, returning at 16.00. (Boarding commences at 14.30).
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
North Yorkshire - York
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- City of York Lunch Cruise for TwoSave 15% £60.00 £51.00
- City of York Sightseeing River Cruise for TwoSave 15% £20.00 £17.00
- City of York Floodlit Evening River Cruise with Prosecco for TwoSave 16% £28.00 £23.50
- Tipsy Afternoon Tea with Cocktail for Two at Revolution Bars£35.00
- Three Course Meal with Prosecco for Two at Jamie's Italian and City of York Sightseeing River Cruise for Two£75.00