Previous Page Breadcrumbs
City of York Dinner River Cruise for TwoCode: PCCYRD SP1 12 month validity North Yorkshire - York 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
City of York Dinner River Cruise for Two
Add to Basket
Wine and dine against the idyllic backdrop of York’s riverscape, with a City of York Dinner River Cruise for Two. You and a lucky loved one can enjoy three delicious courses as you drift down the river Ouse, served alongside a glass of wine each.
As you sail through the city, your Captain will entertain you with an informative sightseeing commentary, interspersed with delightful background music to accompany your three course dinner, followed by tea or coffee and chocolates. You’ll enjoy stunning vistas as you head through the city and downstream to view the spectacular 13th Century riverside residence of His Grace the Archbishop of York, Bishopthorpe Palace. Cruise towards the villages of Naburn and Acaster Malbis, before returning to the City Centre.
- City of York dinner river cruise for two
- Three-course meal on board your cruise
- Glass of wine each
- Informative live commentary and relaxing background music
- Stunning backdrop of York, Bishopthorpe Palace and more
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
Your cruise will begin boarding at 19.15 from King’s Staith Landing, so make sure you arrive in plenty of time. Stepping aboard, you’ll take your seats and kick things off in style with a glass of wine each, before embarking at 19.30 on a picturesque cruise along the river Ouse.
Dine on three exquisite dishes, accompanied by a live commentary by your Captain, interspersed with relaxing background music. Take in the sights of York, before drifting downstream to see the stunning Bishopthorpe Palace. Your cruise will continue on towards the villages of Naburn and Acaster, before returning to the city centre for 22.00.
- Minimum age: 13 (Under 18s must be accompanied by a full paying adult)
- On vessels designed or adapted for wheelchair access it may not be possible for you to sit in a wheelchair at a table and, for reasons of safety, you may be asked to move from your wheelchair into a fixed seat, in which case the wheelchair will be stowed in a safe place. There is limited space to accommodate wheelchairs on board and are therefore restricted in the number that can be carried. The supplier may not be able to stow and carry larger or heavier electronic wheelchairs. To avoid disappointment please contact the supplier prior to travel
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, kindly note the experience must be booked and taken before the expiry date.
The river cruise is available on selected dates between April and October. Other exclusions may apply. Excluded dates include Good Friday to Easter Monday, UK Father's day and Bank Holiday Mondays.
Boarding from 19.15.
Departs at 19.30 prompt
Returns at 22.00.
Please note: All bookings are subject to availability and operational changes. There is a set allocation for voucher holders on each date and it is not always possible to fulfil specific date requests.
Please allow 3 hours to enjoy the cruise.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
North Yorkshire - York
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- City of York Afternoon Tea River Cruise for TwoSave 15% £57.00 £48.45
- City of York Lunch River Cruise for TwoSave 15% £60.00 £51.00
- Sunday Roast Dinner Cruise on the Leeds & Liverpool Canal for Two£60.00
- City of York Evening Cruise with Prosecco for TwoSave 13% £30.00 £26.00
- Three Course Meal with Wine for Two at a Brasserie BlancSave 21% £66.00 £52.00