Previous Page Breadcrumbs
City of York Floodlit Evening River Cruise with Prosecco for TwoCode: PCCYEC SP1 valid on or before 28 September 2019 North Yorkshire - York 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
City of York Floodlit Evening River Cruise with Prosecco for Two
Add to Basket
Hop aboard for an entertaining and informative evening on the River Ouse.Chill out as you listen to background swing and jazz music while you travel the waterways.
Relax with a glass of Prosecco or a choice of hot drink and biscuit as you go. Your vessel boasts a fully-stocked bar should you wish to grab a couple more drinks, making this the perfect end to a busy day of sightseeing or shopping in the city centre.
- Evening river cruise through the City of York
- Smooth background swing and jazz music
- Glass of Prosecco or hot drink each
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
You’ll board your pre-booked evening river cruise at the King’s Staith Landing. Relax and take your seats and enjoy the river views as you head downstream.
Your local skipper will provide an informative and entertaining commentary throughout. You and your guest will be served a glass of Prosecco or a choice of hot drink each.
Your voucher is valid on or before 28 September 2019
- Minimum age: 18
- Any disabilities must be disclosed at the time of booking. All passengers must be physically able to walk on to the boats with an able bodied helper and unfortunately no electronic wheelchairs are permitted
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your voucher is valid until 28 September 2019, kindly note the experience must be booked and taken before the expiry date. Vouchers cannot be extended.
The evening river cruise is available seven days a week from May to 28 September 2019 (except weekends in July and August). Other exclusions may apply
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please note: All bookings are subject to availability and operational changes. There is a set allocation for voucher holders on each date and it is not always possible to fulfil specific date requests.
Please allow 1 hour 40 minutes for the evening river cruise - boarding commences at 20.45. The boat departs at 21.15. from the King’s Staith Landing. The boat returns to King’s Staith at 22.25.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
North Yorkshire - York
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- City of York Sightseeing River Cruise for TwoSave 15% £20.00 £17.00
- City of York Afternoon Tea River Cruise for TwoSave 15% £52.00 £44.00
- Comedy Night for TwoSave 36% £39.50 £25.00
- Winery and Brewery Tour for Two with TastingsSave 70% £30.00 £9.00
- City of York Lunch Cruise for TwoSave 15% £60.00 £51.00