Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Classic Afternoon Tea for Two at VoltaireCode: PCRPVA SP1 6 month validity London - New Bridge Street 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Classic Afternoon Tea for Two at Voltaire
Add to Basket
Take a break on a London day out with some quality tea treats for two served on the border of Temple and City, and couple sweet and savoury dainty goodness with your choice from 24 tasty teas with this Classic Afternoon Tea for Two at Voltaire.
Found just a short distance away from Blackfriars station, the Voltaire is an upmarket wine bar offering a chic London atmosphere to all who walk through its doors. It’s not all modern trappings however, as the bar’s layout makes use of the old vaults that sat in Henry VIII’s Bridewell Palace where the Voltaire now rests. Sat in the lounge amongst hotel guests and imminent party-goers, you’ll dine on plates of finger sandwiches, home-baked cakes, pastries and warm scones with clotted cream and preserves so you’ll not be going hungry.
With a pot of tea each too from classic blacks to exotic greens, whites and blues, you’ll be ready for whatever the rest of the day might hold. Dine in the heart of the city and wash it down in classic British style courtesy of one of London’s finest drinking haunts.
- A three-tiered afternoon tea for two at the chic Voltaire bar in London
- Dine on succulent finger sandwiches, dainty cakes and pastries and warm, home-baked scones
- Couple your treats with a pot of one of 24 different tea brews and blends
- Well-located in the centre of London to take a break on a day out
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at the Voltaire Bar you’ll be shown through to your pre-booked table to start perusing the tea menu.
Once you’ve made your choices you’ll relax with your pots of tea brewing away while you enjoy your sandwiches, scones with clotted cream and fruit preserves and freshly-baked pastries and cakes.
Need to Know - The Essential Bits
- Minimum age: 18
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available Monday - Friday 14.00 to 17.00 and Saturday 13.00 to 17.00 (excluding 18 November to 30 December 2017) subject to availability.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow up to 2 hours to enjoy your tea.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - New Bridge Street
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
Your voucher is valid for 6 months from the date of issue
Because everybody deserves to see this.
- Afternoon Tea with Free Flowing Prosecco for Two at GilgameshSave 52% £71.90 £34.00
- Comedy Night for TwoSave 50% £30.00 £15.00
- Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at the Courthouse Hotel, LondonSave 50% £79.00 £39.50
- Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at the 5* Bentley Hotel, LondonSave 35% £70.00 £45.00
- Premium Sparkling Afternoon Tea for Two at a Brasserie BlancSave 50% £80.00 £40.00