Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Classic Car Driving Experience
Add to Basket
Experience life in the driver’s seat in a truly iconic car with this Classic Car Blast.
Driving up to three miles, you’ll get a real sense of what the amazing machine is capable of. With expert instruction, you’ll take to the track in your choice of classic car from the impressive fleet including Camaro SS, Mustang GT350, Caterham, Mini Cooper S, Dodge Charger, Mk1 Escort, Shelby Cobra, GT40, Lotus Cortina, ’75 Vantage, Pontiac Firebird and Ford Gran Torino. With a whopping 12 models to choose from, you can pick a car that suits your individual preference.
As part of this incredible package, you’ll also receive a drivers score card and comments to keep as memento of your extraordinary experience.
- Classic Car Blast for one
- Choice of locations
- Up to three miles driving distance in one classic car
- Choose from the impressive fleet including Camaro SS, Mustang GT350, Caterham, Mini Cooper S, Dodge Charger, Mk1 Escort, Shelby Cobra, GT40, Lotus Cortina, ’75 Vantage, Pontiac Firebird and Ford Gran Torino.
- Full safety and instructional briefing
- Drivers score card and comments to keep as memento
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at your chosen circuit, you’ll be welcomed and given a full drivers safety briefing before heading out on the track. You’ll drive three miles in your choice of classic car, taking your pick from the impressive fleet boasting 12 incredible models. As part of this exciting package, you’ll also receive a drivers score card and comments, serving as the perfect keepsake.
- Minimum age: 17 (under 18s need parental/guardian consent)
- Guidelines are that you should be over 4ft 4in to be safe and comfortable to drive. These may vary by venue, so please check at the time of booking.
- All participants must hold a full UK driving licence and present the original on the day of the experience. International licences will be accepted.
- Please note: anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
- No pets are allowed on site (except for guide dogs)
- Race tracks can be noisy and so may not be suitable for small children
- Disabled access is available - please call the venue for more information when making a booking
- All drivers must have a good understanding of the English language for instruction purposes
- All drivers need to be in reasonable health to drive
- Family, friends and children are welcome to spectate. Viewing is available for spectators. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
- The centres contracted with us hold public indemnity liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover.
- Some driving operators require customers to complete an Indemnity/Damage waiver form on the day of the experience. This may state that the driver will be liable for a fixed amount of costs should they damage the vehicle whilst driving. Most of these suppliers are able to provide Indemnity/Damage Waiver at a small additional fee (usually £20-£45) payable on site. The purchase of this is optional and is in addition to the Public Liability Insurance held by all venues. The full details of any indemnity or damage waiver will be provided by the activity operator. We are unable to advise or comment on the content or suitability of these products.
- Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location.
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. Please make sure you book and take your experience before the expiry date.
The experience is available selected weekdays throughout the year. Excluded dates may apply.
Weekends may be available with an additional fee, payable to the supplier directly upon booking.
Dates at Perranporth location: 20 to 22 August 2021 only.
We recommend you book at least 4 to 6 weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow up to 3 hours for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
18 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- South West (3)
- Gloucestershire - Cirencester
- Cornwall - Perranporth
- Dorset - Wareham
- South East (4)
- Oxfordshire - Abingdon
- Surrey - Cranleigh
- Oxfordshire - Upper Heyford
- Oxfordshire - Bicester
- East of England (2)
- Suffolk - Bury St Edmunds
- Norfolk - Norwich
- North West (1)
- Lancashire - Wigan
- North East (1)
- Tyne and Wear - Sunderland
- Wales (1)
- Wales - Monmouthshire
- Yorkshire and Humber (1)
- North Yorkshire - Tockwith
- East Midlands (3)
- Leicestershire - Lutterworth
- Lincolnshire - Gainsborough
- Northampton - Sywell
- West Midlands (2)
- Warwickshire - Kenilworth
- Staffordshire - Lichfield