Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Iconic Classic Car Racing Experience with Passenger RideCode: PEV1CC SP1 12 month validity 5 locations 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Iconic Classic Car Racing Experience with Passenger Ride
Add to Basket
Drive one of history’s truly great cars with this Iconic Classic Racing Experience.
Travel back in time to the swinging 60s for your pick of one the decade’s finest vehicles. Choose from the incredible Jaguar E-Type and a replica AC Cobra. Each unique vehicle brings with it a tonne of heritage and plenty of performance. You’ll be able to take it out for 3 miles on the purpose-built track, so you can get a very real sense of why it’s gone down in history.
As part of your experience, you’ll take to the passenger seat of a performance saloon car, for a high-speed ride as your expert instructor lets loose on the racing lines – the perfect finish to a brilliant day’s driving.
- Single Iconic Classic Racing Experience
- Choose an incredible car from the 1960s
- Jaguar E-Type, Ford GT40, Ford ‘Eleanor’ GT5 Mustang, replica AC Cobra
- 3-mile drive
- High-speed passenger ride
- Full safety briefing and instruction
- All safety equipment
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at your chosen location, you’ll be greeted by a member of the team who’ll get you signed in and provide you with the day’s itinerary.
You’ll meet your instructor for the day who’ll run through a full safety briefing before you take the wheel of your chosen vehicle. You’ll head out for a 3-mile drive of the purpose-built circuit, with your instructor by your side helping you get the most out of your day.
You’ll finish with a high-speed passenger ride in a performance saloon.
- Minimum age: 17 (under 18s need parental/guardian consent)
- Guidelines are that you should be between 4ft 10in and 6ft 6in with a maximum weight of 20 stone to be safe and comfortable to drive. Please check at the time of booking
- International licences accepted. All participants must hold a full driving licence and present the original at the event
- All participants must have a good understanding of the English language for instruction purposes
- All participants need to be in reasonable health
- Glasses must be worn if required for driving
- Please note: anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
- Family, friends and children are welcome to spectate. Viewing is available for spectators. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
- The centres contracted with us hold public indemnity liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover.
- Some driving operators require customers to complete an Indemnity/Damage waiver form on the day of the experience. This may state that the driver will be liable for a fixed amount of costs should they damage the vehicle whilst driving. Most of these suppliers are able to provide Indemnity/Damage Waiver at a small additional fee (usually £20-£45) payable on site. The purchase of this is optional and is in addition to the Public Liability Insurance held by all venues. The full details of any indemnity or damage waiver will be provided by the activity operator. We are unable to advise or comment on the content or suitability of these products.
- Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience
- Please note: the above is a guideline only and height and weight restriction may vary - please check when making your booking.
Please check the validity of your voucher as it is essential that you book and take your experience before the expiry date. This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
The experience is available on selected weekdays and weekends from February to November.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 1 hour for the full experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
5 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.