Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Clay Shooting Experience with Seasonal Refreshments for TwoCode: PCLAYT SP1 12 month validity 10 locations 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Clay Shooting Experience with Seasonal Refreshments for Two
Add to Basket
Whether you are a seasoned professional or a complete novice, the fantastic outdoor pursuit of clay shooting will either fuel your passion, or be the start of a brand new hobby for the two of you.
Your experience will include all equipment hire, clays and cartridges as well as expert tuition. You will both be given all the necessary training in safety techniques from a fully qualified instructor. The professionals are friendly and patient and will teach you how to handle the shotgun and shoot a variety of sporting targets, so you’ll be well prepared when you step up to have a go for yourselves, putting your aim and accuracy to the test.
Choose from 12 venues across the UK and have an hour’s shooting with the clays. You’ll also enjoy seasonal refreshments.
- Clay shooting experience for two
- Full training from an experienced instructor
- Use of shotgun and hearing protection
- Clays and cartridges
- Seasonal refreshments
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at the venue you will be met by your instructor who will issue you with your gun and ear protection before you are taught the safe handling and use of the shotgun. It’s then time to start shooting at the clays with instruction throughout to help you improve with every shot.
Once you have finished shooting at the clays your instructor will run through a short debrief and provide some handy tips should you wish to carry on with the sport.
During the experience you’ll also enjoy some seasonal refreshments.
- Minimum age: 16 (under 18s must be accompanied by a participating parent/guardian)
- You should be of reasonable health and level of fitness as some walking may be involved
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
Your voucher is valid for nine months from the date of issue, please book and take your experience before this date. This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
This experience is available on selected weekends with occasional weekday dates throughout the year.
We recommend you book at least eight weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. This is only a guideline and we advise you to book as early as possible to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on your voucher. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 1 hour 30 minutes for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
10 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- South West (2)
- Dorset - Blandford Forum
- Dorset - Sturminster Newton
- South East (3)
- Buckinghamshire - Long Crendon
- Kent - Dartford
- Buckinghamshire - Worminghall
- North West (1)
- Cheshire - Congleton
- Scotland (1)
- Scotland - Cumbernauld
- Yorkshire and Humber (1)
- North Yorkshire - Knaresborough
- East Midlands (1)
- Leicestershire - Thurlaston
- West Midlands (1)
- Worcestershire - Redditch
- Clay Shooting Experience with Seasonal RefreshmentsSave 50% £99.00 £49.00
- Clay Pigeon Shooting for One£65.00
- Comedy Night for TwoSave 36% £39.50 £25.00
- Falconry Taster for TwoSave 50% £78.00 £39.00
- Visit to The View from The Shard and Three Course Meal at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse Co for TwoSave 47% £170.50 £89.00