Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Coastal Powerboat Tour for Two AdultsCode: PCPBT2 9 month validity Cornwall - Padstow 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Coastal Powerboat Tour for Two Adults
Add to Basket
Feel the thrill of a high-speed journey on a Coastal Powerboat Tour for Two Adults. With this experience you can take a loved one off the coast of Cornwall for a high-octane date with a difference. Travel out of the Camel Estuary on this fantastic 1 hour trip and you’ll take one of two routes depending on the conditions of the day.
If you head up the coast, you will see the historic fishing village of Port Isaac; you might recognize it from ITV’s popular series ‘Doc Martin’. Down the coast, you will head towards Trevose Head with its lighthouse and lifeboat station. Either way you will take in the spectacular views of the North Cornish coastline.
With a friendly skipper and a boat that reaches speeds of 50 knots you will enjoy the journey not just for the sights but for the thrilling powerboat ride.
- 1 powerboat experience for two adults
- High speed thrill that will take you out of the Camel Estuary and around the headland
- Travel up the coast to the historic fishing village of Port Isaac or down towards Trevose head lighthouse and Padstow lifeboat station (Weather dependant)
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
Arrive at Padstow Harbour and you will meet your friendly and experienced skipper and board the powerboat. They will take you and your friend or loved one out of the Camel Estuary to embark on an exciting 1 hour tour of the North Cornish Coastline.
Depending on the conditions of the day, you will take one of two routes. Both are equally spectacular, with wonderful views of the coast. This is a tour with much more to it than just sightseeing and you will both be thrilled by the fun you have on the high-speed powerboat ride.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- For the purpose of this voucher - adults are deemed to be aged 16 and over
- If you wish to take children (including those aged 1 to 4) please ask for details when making your booking
- The experience is not suitable for babies under 1 year
- Elderly and disabled passengers are more than welcome on the trips but please bear in mind that there will be some steps down to the boat and at very low tides the boats run from Lower Beach which is a short walk from the harbour and down some steps to the sand. The crew will be more than happy to help anyone who may need some extra assistance. If you have any concerns about access or suitability please ask when booking
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
This experience is available on selected dates throughout the year.
We recommend you book at least four to six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Aim to arrive 30 minutes before your trip is due to leave.
The time your 1 hour trip is booked for is the time the boat will leave the harbour so arrive in plenty time.
Remember to allow time to find parking as the carpark at Padstow harbour is notoriously busy, especially during peak summer weeks.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Cornwall - Padstow
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.