Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Cocktail Masterclass and Three-Course Meal for Two at Revolution BarsCode: PRBCMM 12 month validity 8 locations 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Cocktail Masterclass and Three-Course Meal for Two at Revolution Bars
Add to Basket
Kick your mixology skills into high gear with the experts before sitting down to delicious food, with this Cocktail Masterclass and Three-Course Meal for Two at Revolution Bars.
You and a friend can head behind the bar to create your favourite drinks from the extensive cocktail menu. Along the way there’ll be drinks, samples and exciting interactive games. Round off the mixology mayhem with a Revolution handcrafted vodka flavour train, before taking your seats for a tasty three-course meal from a set menu.
- 90 minute Cocktail Masterclass for two people
- Choice of Revolution Bar locations
- Welcome cocktail and various samples
- Create your own cocktail behind the bar and take part in fun games
- Enjoy a Revolution handcrafted vodka flavour train
- Dine on a tasty three-course set menu meal
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival, start as you mean to go on with a Tom Collins cocktail with a Revolution twist. You’ll receive an introduction to the bartender, who’ll then provide you with samples of different cocktail styles.
Take your pick from the extensive cocktail menu and head behind the bar to make it yourself. Enjoy games throughout and finish with a Revolution handcrafted vodka flavour train, before sitting down to a tasty three-course meal.
- Minimum age: 18
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available on selected Saturdays throughout the year. Exclusions may apply.
Cocktail Masterclasses are available at set times and dates, the times can be found below:
Please note the exact time will be confirmed by the Central team upon booking in your voucher.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 2 hours 30 minutes for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
8 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Cocktail Masterclass for Two at Revolution Bars£55.00
- Tipsy Afternoon Tea with Cocktail for Two at Revolution BarsSave 25% £35.00 £26.00
- Three Course Lunch for Two at 20 Stories Rooftop Restaurant, Manchester£47.00
- Cocktail Masterclass with Sharing Platter for Two at Gordon Ramsay's Union Street Café£60.00
- Immersive Magical Cocktail Experience for Two at The Cauldron, London£75.00