Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Cocktail Masterclass for Two at Liquor StudioCode: PLSCM2 9 month validity West Yorkshire - Leeds 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Cocktail Masterclass for Two at Liquor Studio
Add to Basket
This isn’t your average cocktail making class. Learn insider tips as you put your skills to the test in this 90 minute Cocktail Masterclass for Two at Yorkshire’s only Spirit School, Liquor Studio!
Kicking things off with a G+T on arrival to fuel the creativity, you’ll head to the blending room with your very own purpose built cocktail station. Hosted by award-winning industry professionals, discover the art behind cocktail making as you create three different cocktails designed exclusively for this class. Using a premium range of spirits, you’ll be shaking, stirring and blending like a pro.
- 90 minute Cocktail Masterclass for two
- Welcome G&T
- Create three different cocktails designed for the class
- Purpose built cocktail station in the blending room
- Guidance from an expert mixologist
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival, start as you mean to go on with a welcome G&T each to get the creative juices flowing.
You’ll receive an introduction to your expert mixologist, as you head to your purpose built cocktail station in the blending room ready to get started. Learn tips and tricks as you create three different cocktails designed exclusively for this class. You’ll use only the finest spirits to create your concoctions.
- Minimum age: 18
- The Studio is located on the first floor of the building, unfortunately due to the age and design of the building there is no disabled access. There are 20 steps with a handrail from the entrance to the first floor and two small steps between the Tasting & Blending rooms
- Seating is available if required
- A unisex toilet is also located on the same floor with no extra step access
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available every Saturday – group bookings of 4 or more can be made seven days a week if required. Exclusions may apply.
We recommend you book at least 4 days in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 1 hour 30 minutes for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.