Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Comedy Night with Three Course Dinner for Two at inamoCode: PINCN2 12 month validity London - Covent Garden 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Comedy Night with Three Course Dinner for Two at inamo
Add to Basket
Take your seats for an evening of side-splitting laughter, coupled with some of London’s finest pan-Asian cuisine, with this Comedy Night and Three Course Dinner for Two at inamo, Covent Garden.
Sourcing some of the best contemporary comedy acts, including the likes of Mock the Week’s Fiona Allen and viral internet sensation Steff Todd, Mirth Control Comedy bring only the finest side-splitting comedy to inamo. Kick off with three dishes of pan-Asian fare from a menu brimming with exquisite Asian tapas, sushi and sashimi, dumplings and more, before enjoying uproarious entertainment for the rest of the evening. The perfect combination of good food and good company, and a brilliantly unique way to spend some quality time together.
- Three dishes each from the pan-Asian set menu at inamo, Covent Garden
- Entrance to the in-house Comedy Club
- Uproarious entertainment from some of London’s finest comedy acts
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at inamo Covent Garden, you’ll be warmly welcomed and shown to your seats. Indulge with three delicious pan-Asian dishes each, before settling back in the in-house Comedy Club and enjoying some of London’s finest comic entertainment.
A discretionary service charge will be added to your bill.
- Minimum age: 18
- Voucher is valid for 3 dishes per person from the dishes detailed in the set menu only (with over 25 dishes to choose from)
- Dishes are subject to change and availability
- All bookings are subject to availability
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is typically available at least 6 times per month, every week on a Thursday, and on selected Sundays and Tuesdays.
Please check with the supplier on availability at the time of booking.
When taking place on Thursdays and Tuesdays comedy starts at 19.30, so we recommend sitting to dine by latest 18.00. When taking place on Sundays comedy starts at 18.00, so we recommend sitting to dine by latest 16.30
We recommend you book four to six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow up to 4 hour to enjoy this experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - Covent Garden
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Comedy Night for TwoSave 36% £39.50 £25.00
- Three Course Meal for Two with Sparkling Cocktail at London's Shaka ZuluSave 50% £118.00 £59.00
- Unlimited Sushi for Two at inamoSave 70% £171.00 £49.95
- Three Course Meal with Wine for Two at a Brasserie BlancSave 21% £66.00 £52.00
- Three Course Dinner with Cocktail for Two at The Fortnum & Mason Bar and Restaurant at Royal Exchange£75.00