Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Cookery Class for Two at The Jamie Oliver Cookery SchoolCode: PJ9CC2 9 month validity London - Islington 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Cookery Class for Two at The Jamie Oliver Cookery School
Add to Basket
Grab a fellow aspiring chef and embark on a journey to cooking glory. Get ready to learn the skills you need to create delicious dishes time and time again, all from the best in the business, with a Cookery Class for Two at The Jamie Oliver Cookery School.
With a choice of classes, it’s up to you which cuisine you’d like to master. Everything from North Indian Thali and Thai Feast to Unbeatable Filled Pasta and Quick & Easy Dinnertime classes are on offer here, so there’s something to appeal to every inquisitive palate. With expert Chefs guiding you every step of the way through your 2 hour session, including the reward of a delicious meal at the end, this one ticks all the boxes for a masterclass worth its salt.
- Cookery Class for Two at The Jamie Oliver Cookery School
- 2 hour masterclass
- Learn from professional chefs
- Tuck into delicious dishes at the end
- Choose from the following classes:
North Indian Thali
Mexican Street Food
Vietnamese Street Food
South Indian curry
Fragrant Thai green curry
Unbeatable Filled Pasta
Quick & Easy Dinnertime
A Flying Visit to Spain
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at The Jamie Oliver Cookery School in London, you’ll be warmly welcomed by your expert tutor and make your introductions with the rest of the like-minded aspiring chefs in your class. Get ready to learn the nuances of your chosen cuisine; whether it be filled pasta, authentic Spanish fare, or Mexican street food, you’ll discover professional tips and tricks that’ll allow you to recreate the magic at home.
At the end of your 2 hour class, you’ll have cooked up a feast, tucked into some delicious food (with vegetarian options available too), and have plenty of new skills to boot.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 15 (Under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult)
- Please be aware that alcohol will only be served to those who are 18 and over
- Vegetarian participants can be catered for
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
This experience is available on selected dates throughout the year.
We recommend that you book at least six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 2 hours for the whole experience including eating time.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - Islington
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Cookery Class at The Jamie Oliver Cookery School£59.00
- The View from The Shard and a Three Course Meal for Two at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse CoSave 38% £153.40 £95.00
- Italian and Pasta Masterclass for Two at Ann's Smart School of CookerySave 60% £198.00 £78.00
- Foraging, Cookery and Lunch for Two with Totally Wild£120.00
- Pizza Making Class with Drink for Two at BungaTINI, Covent Garden£70.00