Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Cowboy Riding TrailCode: PCOWBT 9 month validity Hampshire - New Forest 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Cowboy Riding Trail
Add to Basket
If you love a good country and western or are just a huge fan of horses then this half day horse ride through the picturesque New Forest is the perfect experience for you. You’ll be paired with one of the charming horses who will be kitted out in full western gear ready for a gentle 2 hour journey through the open plains and wooded enclosures.
You’ll encounter the enthralling loveliness of rippling streams, wild animals and the beautiful sounds of the delightful birds. You’ll work up an appetite though, so back at the ranch you’ll be able to tuck into a delicious BBQ meal. At the end of this truly relaxing adventure you’ll be bursting to tell everyone about your day of enjoying nature at its best.
- A safety briefing and basic techniques of horse riding
- A 2 hour trail through the New Forest
- A barbecue upon return to the riding school
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
Riders are asked to arrive 30 minutes before the trail leaves so that they can be kitted out with hats, be given a safety briefing and a basic idea of the techniques of horse riding before mounting up and riding off into the forest.
The trails are taken at a leisurely pace through the New Forest, across open heathland and through enclosures where you often see the Forest inhabitants including wild ponies and deer. On your return a BBQ is cooked around a campfire and soft drinks and coffee are included.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 12
- Minimum height: 5ft
- Maximum weight: 15 Stones
- It is the responsibility of the participant to check with their GP if they have a condition that may be affected by physical exertion. This experience is not suitable during pregnancy and may also be unsuitable with some disabilities, so please check with our Customer Services Team before booking
- The trail is not suitable for spectators but friends and family can meet you for the lunch. Their meals must be booked in advance with the stables (at an additional charge)
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
The experience runs on selected Saturdays at 09.30 between April and October.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 3 hours 30 minutes for the whole experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.