Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Craft Your Own Gin for Two at Devon Gin SchoolCode: PDGSG2 9 month validity Devon - Totnes 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Craft Your Own Gin for Two at Devon Gin School
Add to Basket
Tap into gin-infused creativity and craft your own bespoke gin with this Craft Your Own Gin for Two at Devon Gin School. Renowned for its innovation and boasting numerous awards under its belt, Devon Distillery is the perfect place to embrace your inner gin connoisseur.
Join a Master Distiller in the distilling room, where you’ll be sampling the distillery’s gin, discussing your ideas, and getting the low-down on botanicals. Knowledge at the ready, the two of you will head to your copper still and create your unique gin. You’ll even design your own label, perfect for when you take home your 35cl bottle to show off to family and friends.
- Devon Gin School Experience for two people
- Create your own gin using a copper mini still
- Sample the distillery’s gin
- Custom design your own label together
- Take home a bespoke 35cl bottle of your own gin
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Devon Distillery, you’ll meet a Master Distiller who’ll be your guide for the day. Sample the distillery’s own gin, spend some time discussing your ideas, and then choose from a selection of botanicals to create your own unique gin using a copper mini still.
You’ll even get to design a custom-made label, before taking home your unique 35cl bottle of gin.
Please note for an extra £15 you can upgrade to a 70cl bottle or 2 x 35cl bottles (payable to the gin school on the day).
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- Any persons attending the experience may be asked to produce ID and failure to produce may result in that person being unable to attend the experience
- They reserve the right to refuse entry those who are deemed to be intoxicated
- Whilst there is disabled access to the site, it is located on a steep hill. Please advise in advance if someone wishes to take part and is wheel chair bound as the stills table is high and specific alternative equipment will need to be in place
- No spectators allowed
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience runs year round, with 2 or 3 sessions daily seven days per week. Exclusions may apply.
Group sizes are restricted to a maximum of 10 as there are five stills available to book. Each still is shared by two people.
We recommend you book at least two weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. Bookings may be taken as late as the day before the experience subject to availability.
Please allow up to 2 hours for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Devon - Totnes
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.