Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Cream Tea for Two at Harrods
Add to Basket
A classic cream tea in a world-renowned British institution. Over 100 years of service has given Harrods plenty of time to perfect and refine their tea experience, and you’ll be surrounded by a commanding view of London as you enjoy this Cream Tea for Two in the mezzanine conservatory of the Harrods Terrace.
Harrods Terrace provides a light and airy dining environment for guests, where you’ll be served both plain and fruit scones complete with Harrods’ homemade preserve and traditional west country clotted cream along with a pot of your choice from the wide selection of Harrods Fine Teas on offer. Whichever tea you choose, from classic black to soothing fruit and herbal, you’ll be drawing on all of Harrods’ long experience of English tradition for one of the best cups of tea you can find in the capital.
- A finely-honed cream tea for two in the Harrods Terrace
- An elegant dining experience in an iconic location
- A pot of tea of your choice from over 14 Harrods Fine Teas with scones, preserve and cream
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Harrods you and your guest will make your way to the fourth floor of the famous Knightsbridge department store where the Harrods Terrace is situated.
Once settled at your table you’ll be served your chosen pot of tea from the 14-strong range of Harrods Fine Teas to perfectly accompany your scones. You’ll each be served a plain and fruit scone with Harrods own homemade preserve and traditional West Country clotted cream, making it a quintessentially British cream tea.
Need to Know - The Essential Bits
- Under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Please note: this is not suitable for people with severe allergies
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available Monday to Saturday, all year round, between 12.00 and 19.00 (limited availability on Saturdays)
Please note: exclusion dates including Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
It is recommended that you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. Please note that during the summer months you may need to book Saturdays up to 15 weeks in advance. All bookings are subject to availability.
Your cream tea will last approximately 2 hours, but please allow extra time for your visit.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
Add to Basket
London - Knightsbridge
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
Because everybody deserves to see this.
- Afternoon Tea for Two at the Hilton London Green ParkSave 28% £49.00 £35.00
- Premium Sparkling Afternoon Tea for Two at a Brasserie BlancSave 50% £80.00 £40.00
- Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at the Courthouse Hotel, LondonSave 50% £79.00 £39.50
- Champagne Cinema Evening for Two at the 5* Luxury Courthouse Hotel, LondonSave 25% £48.50 £36.25
- Cream Cakes and Cocktails for Two at Mr Fogg's Gin Parlour, Covent Garden£32.00