Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Distil Your Own Gin with Tastings and Cocktails for Two at Hotham's Gin School and Distillery, LeedsCode: PHOTGL 12 month validity West Yorkshire - Leeds 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Distil Your Own Gin with Tastings and Cocktails for Two at Hotham's Gin School and Distillery, Leeds
Add to Basket
Take a deep dive into the world of gin at Hotham’s Gin School, Yorkshire’s No.1 visitor experience. You and a fellow gin enthusiast can channel your creativity to distil your own 70cl bottle of gin, all whilst learning the ins and outs of gin-making, the Hotham’s brand, and how to taste gin properly.
Enjoy G&Ts and tastings as you explore over 40 botanicals, before choosing your favourites and building your recipe with the help of the distiller. Hear about the distillation process whilst enjoying a gin-based cocktail, and taste your gin as it distils to see how the botanicals release their flavours. Finally, you’ll cut, name and label your creation, before heading home with your 70cl bottle. Your recipe will be kept on file, so you can order a bottle of your own gin whenever you want, delivered straight to your door.
- Gin experience for two at Hotham’s Gin School, Leeds
- Distil your own 70cl bottle of gin with botanicals of your choice
- Gin masterclass from an expert distiller
- Three Hotham’s G&Ts each
- Tasting of Hotham’s gins
- Your own bottle to take home
- Order your recipe, anytime, delivered to your door
- Exclusive access to Hotham’s Distillery Bar
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
You’ll receive a warm welcome on arrival at Hotham’s, kicking off with a delicious Hotham’s Leeds Dry G&T distilled on site, before embarking on a spirited discovery of the fabled drink. Explore over 40 botanicals and choose your favourites, before perfecting your recipe with the help of an expert distiller.
You’ll learn about the distillation process whilst sipping a gin-based cocktail, and you’ll taste your own gin as it distils, understanding how the botanicals release their flavours. The distiller will show you how to measure the strength of your gin, and how to taste gin properly. Finish by bottling, naming and labelling your own creation, with the Hotham’s seal of approval. You’ll also have exclusive access to the Hotham’s Distillery Bar afterward, an intimate, luxurious space to sit back, relax and enjoy some of Yorkshire’s finest ales, ciders and cocktails.
- Minimum age: 18
- There is a Challenge 25 policy in place. Please take relevant ID with you
- The distillery is in an arcade built in 1892 and therefore the toilet facilities are situated upstairs. However, they do have the use of the newly refurbished Trinity Market toilet facilities, which are open during the day. They advise customers who have difficulties with stairs to call prior to booking so they can recommend the best time to take the experience
- A hearing loop is in place
- Toilet facilities are located upstairs therefore may not be fully accessible. There are plans to install ground-floor facilities later in the year
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience runs every Saturday afternoon and early evening as well as selected Friday nights. Exclusions may apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow up to 4 hours for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
West Yorkshire - Leeds
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.